Carbon Bolt Flat Nock Red
Fits: Bloodline, Flatline and ICS Hunter bolts.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
452x Bowstring Material Olive 1/8# Spool
- 67% SK75 Dyneema, 33% Vectran.
- Half the strand size of 450 Plus.
- Slightly higher arrow speed.
- More strand count flexibility and improved looking strings.
- No creep; completely stable.
- Recommended strands: 22/24.
- Approx. ft/lb waxed: 8800.
Hunt Pac Ext Mossy Oak Breakup Size 9
- Hyper-dri is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier.
- 2000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation.
- LaCrosse Bear Trap outsole is built to handle everything winter brings.
- Rugged 1000-Denier nylon and leather upper.
- Scuff-resistant toe cap and heel.
- Thermal Plus footbed.
- 10" of support.
- MOSSY OAK BREAKUP.
Camo 2016 Raw Shafts W/rps Inserts
- Size: 2016
- Insert: RPS Insert, included; not installed
- Nock: Super Nock, installed
- Point: One-piece Bullet or Field Point, not included
- Straightness: ±.002"
- Color: 4-Tone: Black, Brown, Dark Green & Light Green Dye Camo
- Material: 7075-T9 / 96,000 Aluminum
Carbon One 810 Raw Shafts
- Insert: 810
- Nock: G Nock or Pin Nock, not included
- Point: Carbon One Stainless Steel Break-off Point, not included
- Straightness: ±.003"
- Color: Black, micro smooth
- Material: N-fused Carbon
- GPI: 5.8
15 Tac Elite Integrated 150# Crossbow Package Black
- Speed: 405-395 fps (425 gr arrow)
- Kinetic Energy: 155 ft lbs. (425 gr arrow)
- Peak Weight: 150 lbs.
- Width: 22" (cam to cam)
- Axle-to-Axle: 17" at brace
- Powerstroke: 17-1/4"
- Finish: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Mass Weight: 9 lbs. (without accessories)
- Overall Length: 41-1/2"-45" (unmounted)
- TAC case.
- 3 TAC Arrows.
Hs 2 Hot Does Premium Estrus Lure
- Collected from 2 does at peak estrus cycle.
- Revolutionary technology creates elevated levels of estrus pheromones to keep bucks coming back again and again.
- Includes 4 SpikeWicks.
Mikes Qd115 Cfl 1" Sling Swivel
- Magnum Band mounts on magazine tubes .630 to .675" diameter, and barrel of some Ruger models (see chart).
- 1" and 1-1/4" sizes.