| COR810 || 5.8 || +/-.003" || Carbon || A/C/E || N || G/Pin Nock || N || Carbon One SS Break-off || N || Black, |
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Big Game Gambrel W/lock Device
- Supports deer by the hind legs to enhance draining and cooling.
- Unique locking device.
- Light and compact.
- Tested to 500 lbs.
- Includes all steel gambrel, hoist with lock and orange poly rope.
- Designed for deer and antelope.
F/c Combo Red Crest Carbon Wrap
- Works on carbon, wood, and aluminum shafts.
- Adheres with most fletching glues.
- Matched weight.
- Aids in placement and vane adhesion.
- Fits up to 2100 size shafts.
- 12 per pack.
D-75 Small Loop Brown 16 Strand 60"
- Manufactured with an exclusive procedure that reduces serving separations and overall stretch.
- These strings have special small end loops and mono centers.
- Designed to fit Hoyt, PSE, Bear/Jennings, Browning, Darton, Golden Eagle, High Country and Martin.
Hs Netting 54"x12' Breakup Infinity
- These giant camouflage covers let you put yourself and your gear out of sight instantly.
- Perfect for ground blinds, making treestands or building duck blinds.
- Poly bag packaging.
- 54" x 12'.
15 Martin Hunter Recurve Right Hand 45#
- Riser woods are Shedua with a broad beam of Bubinga through the center outlined with hard maple.
- Limbs are made of Eastern Hard Maple laminations and black fiberglass.
- Limb tips are made of Bubinga and black fiberglass overlays.
- Length: 62" AMO
- Draw weights: 40# - 60#
- Bow weight: 2 lbs 3 oz.
- Brace height: 6-3/4" - 7-3/4"