Carbon Xs 4 Pin .019 Sight Lost At W/light
Ultra lightweight carbon-composite construction. TRU-TOUCH soft-feel technical coating. Micro push-button light. TRU-FLO fiber design. Extra, extra long fully-protected fibers. Large circular field of view. Aperture has 1.8" inner diameter. Level with 2 vertical bars. Reversible bracket for greater vertical adjustability. Glow-in-the-dark shooter's ring. Adjustable for left and right handed shooters. Light included. .019 pin.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Zebra Buss Cable Camo 40 1/2"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strands with a split yoke.
M-tights Ankle Black Large
- A perfect fit under your outerwear or waders
- Comfortable, warm, lightweight and quick-drying
- Reinforced FLATLOCK seams ensure maximum mobility and durability
- Constructed with exclusive ProMAX IV fabric technology
- Made in the U.S.A.
K&h Pack Rack Magnum
- Replicates sounds of dominant bucks and elk fighting.
- Great on windy days and for long range calling.
Black Widow Hot N Ready Xxx Southern Estrus 3oz
- Estrus is the term used to describe a period of intense sexual activity whitetail does experience during the breeding cycle.
- Hot-N-Ready XXX is only collected during the absolute peak of estrus when the doe is ready to stand and breed.
*12oz Olive Drab Camo Spray Paint
NOTE: ORMD item - Cannot be shipped via any air service.
- Permanent type camouflage spray paint.
- Economical size for larger jobs, also ideal for archery shops that commercially camouflage finish bows.
- 12 oz.
Hme Easy Aim Trail Camera Holder
- Compact, easy to use, inexpensive.
- Designed what they believe will become the #1 selling trail camera mounting device in the hunting industry.
- This patent pending design easily screws into any tree and has a full 360 degrees of rotational adjustment and 220 degrees of vertical adjustment.
- Once installed into the tree simply screw the trail camera onto the threaded end of the camera mount and rotate into desired position.
- Now screw the locking knob up and against the bottom of the camera to hold that position.
- Continue by loosening the 3/8" wing nut of the vertical adjustment and pivot camera into position and re-tighten wing nut.
- This simple, compact design provides a dependable means for supporting all trail cameras with the 1/4" x 20 threaded insert on the bottom.