Carter Attraction 4 Finger Release
The all new Attraction from Carter Enterprises has once again raised the bar in mechanical release aids. In the past, mechanical release designs limited the shooter to deciding on one shooting style or the other. However, the Attraction gives the shooter the option for shooting either a pull tension activated release or a thumb trigger activated release all in one comfortable unit. By simply adjusting one Allen head screw you can change the release from being pull tension activation to the thumb trigger activation release.
The Attraction is a perfectly harmonized combination of the top selling Evolution Series and the most popular Target series of release aids from historical Carter Enterprises. The Attraction has a very unique trigger and safety mechanism that allows the archer to execute the exact same shot regardless of the preferred activation method. In the past most pull tension releases require the archer to depress the trigger to activate the safety while drawing the bow which is opposite to what is done to shoot a typical thumb activation release. With the new Attraction design the archer can draw the bow without depressing the trigger/safety and then press the trigger/safety1 and hold it in while pulling through a perfect shot. One release, one shot feeling but with two different executions shot options.
Besides the unique trigger design the Attraction also has slick new options including removable pin set up for trigger tension customization, removable ITS magnet system, safety re-cocking lever for ease on let down and features an open jaw hook for quick and easy loading to a D-loop. Whether you prefer to pull, squeeze or BOTH, the Attraction is the release for you!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Saturday Night Special Release ** Colors May Vary **
The Saturday Night Special is a three-finger model designed to be shot exclusively with a D-Loop. The release has a short neck, which allows archers to add about 1/2 inch of draw length back to their setups. While this crisp shooting release has a broad adjustment range for trigger tension, the truly unique feature is how light it can be set while still maintaining consistency and safety, a feature previously not found in the majority of release aids. The innovative firing mechanism designed in the Saturday Night Special has eliminated the problems of consistent releases with light, sensitive, precise trigger settings making this the preferred release for both competitive archer and bow hunter.
** Colors may vary **
Wc Buss Cable 33 3/4"
- 8190 Xtreme is the strongest most advanced bowstring material ever produced.
- Winners Choice now comes standard in 8190 Xtreme.
- No serving separation, no string stretch, no peep rotation or creep.
- Guaranteed for 1 year.
- Weatherproof technology.
- Grey / Green.
Max Protect 9" 1000gr Boot Primoloft Moi Size 12
- INSULATED - PRIMALOFT 1000G.
- Nubuck leather upper with ripstop fabric.
- High abrasion resistant TPU shield.
- Stitch down cement construction.
- Lightweight rubber / EVA outsole.
- L3 - waterproof, breathable, scent control, rip-stop and quiet.
- MOSSY OAK INFINITY.
Wgi Buck Commander Nano 6 6.0mp Digital Camera
- Nano series.
- 6.0 MP.
- 65' flash range.
- 28 piece infrared LED's.
- One of the smallest trail cameras in the market (3" x 2.25" x 3.25").
- New Trubark texture with swirl camo.
- FlexTime + Time lapse technology.
- Wide angle 16:9 aspect ratio images option.
- 1 second rapid trigger speed.
- Photo and HD 720p video (30 second) capabilities.
- Up to 32 GB SD/SDHC card.
- External battery port (for use with EBX - not included).
- Water resistant and weather endurable.
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included).
- USB card, bungee cord and Flextime software CD included.
Bolts Full Metal Jacket 20"
- Easy target pull.
- Carbon core with 7075 alloy metal jacket.
- Guaranteed straightness: ±.003".
- Weight tolerance: +/- 2 grains.
- Micro-smooth aerospace alloy surface.
- All components sold separately.
- Dozen pack.