Carter Attraction 4 Finger Release
The all new Attraction from Carter Enterprises has once again raised the bar in mechanical release aids. In the past, mechanical release designs limited the shooter to deciding on one shooting style or the other. However, the Attraction gives the shooter the option for shooting either a pull tension activated release or a thumb trigger activated release all in one comfortable unit. By simply adjusting one Allen head screw you can change the release from being pull tension activation to the thumb trigger activation release.
The Attraction is a perfectly harmonized combination of the top selling Evolution Series and the most popular Target series of release aids from historical Carter Enterprises. The Attraction has a very unique trigger and safety mechanism that allows the archer to execute the exact same shot regardless of the preferred activation method. In the past most pull tension releases require the archer to depress the trigger to activate the safety while drawing the bow which is opposite to what is done to shoot a typical thumb activation release. With the new Attraction design the archer can draw the bow without depressing the trigger/safety and then press the trigger/safety1 and hold it in while pulling through a perfect shot. One release, one shot feeling but with two different executions shot options.
Besides the unique trigger design the Attraction also has slick new options including removable pin set up for trigger tension customization, removable ITS magnet system, safety re-cocking lever for ease on let down and features an open jaw hook for quick and easy loading to a D-loop. Whether you prefer to pull, squeeze or BOTH, the Attraction is the release for you!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Dura Vanes 3" Orange
- Testing and use in the field confirms Duravanes superior strength, outstanding memory, instant bond, tear resistance, resilience and ability to perform in all weather conditions.
- Fits all shafts.
- Superior bond when used with Duraloc adhesive.
- 100 pack.
Zebra Buss Cable Camo 33 11/16"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strands with a split yoke.
First String Barnett Predator Crossbow String
| || • Built to Each Crossbow's Specs.|
• Hand Checked for Quality
• Servings Guaranteed not to Slip
• No Creep or Stretch
• DF97 String Material
• All End Loops are Served.
Scorcher Compound Bow Set
- Draw length range: 16–25"
- Draw weight range: 16–29 lbs
- (No bow press needed to adjust draw length)
- Axle to Axle: 28.5"
- Let off: 65%
- Ages 10 & up
- DOA String Stop System
- HogNose Peep System
- Spider 2–piece quiver
- Adjustable arrow rest
- FingerSavers on bowstring
- 2 FlightRight fiberglass arrows
Old Timer Premium Trapper
- 3 blades.
- 4.1" closed.
- 3.3" stainless steel blade, gut hook & saw blade.
- Delrin handle.
- 4.8 oz.
Danner Pronghorn 400g 8" Realtree Xtra Boot Size 10
- INSULATED - 400 GRAM THINSULATE ULTRA.
- Durable, waterproof full grain Camo hide leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon.
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap.
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance.
- 100% waterproof and breathable
- Gore-Tex lining.
- Cushioning 3 density open cell polyurethane Ortholite footbed.
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner?s Terra Force platform.
- Danner Pronghorn outsole for solid traction over rugged terrain.
- REALTREE XTRA GREEN.
Hornady Lead Balls .530 Dia Rifle
- Completely uniform in size, weight, and roundness.
- Cold swaging from pure lead eliminates air pockets and voids common to cast balls.
- Smoother, rounder surface assures better rotation and consistency.
- Strict production procedures give unsurpassed uniformity.