Carter Chocolate Addiction 3 Finger Release
The Chocolate Addiction is also the most adjustable Carter ever! At the base of the trigger lever are three screws. The first one adjusts trigger travel while the other two are spring-loaded to affect trigger tension. The tension and travel setting options are endless. The cocking lever on the back closes the hasp with one motion. Place hook on release rope or D-loop, push cocking lever, hasp closes on rope or D-loop--simple as that. It can be shot off a D-loop or release rope attached to the release.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Excalibur Right Stuff Crossbow Package
- Quiver bracket
- Excalibur 4-arrow quiver
- Serving wax
- Excel string
- Rope cocking aid
- Crossbow stringer
- 6 - arrows with vanes
- 6 -150 gr target points
- 6 -150 gr broadheads
Dura Vanes 3" Flo Yellow
- Testing and use in the field confirms Duravanes superior strength, outstanding memory, instant bond, tear resistance, resilience and ability to perform in all weather conditions.
- Fits all shafts.
- Superior bond when used with Duraloc adhesive.
- 100 pack.
Hs Scent-a-way 24oz Detergent Odorless (unscented)
- Ultra concentrated with clean rinse and stain guard to prevent dirt and soil from re-depositing.
- Also cleans carbon based clothing.
- Cleans in all temperatures and with Camo Guard for color and pattern retention.
- No UV brighteners.
- 24 oz.
Eclipee 5 Pin Sight
- 1 piece machined housing.
- (5) .019 high quality fiber optic pins.
- Rock solid machined mounting base.
- 2" lens capable.
- Micro adjustable third axis level.
Old Timer Barlow
- 2 blades.
- 3.4" closed.
- 2.3" stainless steel blades.
- Delrin handle.
- 2.6 oz.
Pittman Two Face Glass Pot Call
- 2 completely different types of wood come together as one caller with many different sounds.
- By turning striker and/or either pot a whole flock of birds can be achieved.
- This will achieve only the mix of sounds unique to glass.
X Bowstring Material Flo Orange 1/4#
- All the benefits and performance of 452x &8190 combined.
- Good for compound bows & recurves.
- No creep.
- Less fraying.
- Low fuzziness.
- Good speed.
- Spool size: 1/4 lb.