Carter Evolution 4 Finger Release
The Evolution Plus is a resistance activated release and is the perfect release for teaching proper shot execution. The release will fire when you increase the resistance. It is adjustable from 12-30 pounds depending on which spring is installed. To fire the release, hold the safety down as you pull back. Then once you get into your valley and anchor in, let you thumb off the safety and begin pulling and building pressure on the back wall of the cam until the release fires. Evolve into the best shooter you can be with the new Evolution Plus.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Carbon Flash Overnock 5.5 Green
- For sizes 570/630/750.
- These overnocks are designed to be used with Beman shafts.
- Developed with highly sophisticated material and shape design which gives accurate fitting, optimized aerodynamic strength and resistance.
- Packed in dozens.
Big Rack Turkey Spur Shedz
- Poly-molded miniatures.
- Hangs from rearview mirror.
- Won't swing in normal driving conditions.
Hs Burlap 54"x12' Xtra
- These giant camouflage covers let you put yourself and your gear out of sight instantly.
- Perfect for ground blinds, making treestands or building duck blinds.
- Poly bag packaging.
- 54" x 12'.
Redfield 3-9x50 Matte Accu Range Scope
- Illuminator Lens System.
- Rapid target acquisition.
- Rugged reliability.
- Accu-trac adjustments.
- 100% waterproof / fogproof.
- All scopes have matte finish.
- Field of view in feet @ 100 yards: 33.0' - 13.1'.
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Eye relief: 4.2 - 3.7".
Bow Stand Black/red
- Rubber grips the limb for secure no slip fit.
- Easy one hand operation with integrated finger tabs.
- Won't scratch limb surface.
- Recessed spring won't snag.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Fits most bows.