Carter Evolution 3 Finger Release * Assorted Colors *
NOTE: Our 2009-2010 catalog shows this release as a 2-finger, it is a 3-finger.
This release is available in red, green, blue and black.
The Evolution Plus is a resistance activated release and is the perfect release for teaching proper shot execution. The release will fire when you increase the resistance. It is adjustable from 12-30 pounds depending on which spring is installed. To fire the release, hold the safety down as you pull back. Then once you get into your valley and anchor in, let you thumb off the safety and begin pulling and building pressure on the back wall of the cam until the release fires. Evolve into the best shooter you can be with the new Evolution Plus.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Thermacell Holster Olive
- The "no-hands" way to transport and secure ThermaCell & ThermaScent appliances.
- Fits all full size ThermaCell and ThermaScent appliances.
- 360° rotating clip.
- Secures to most anything including belt, packs, fences, branches, stands, or lawn chairs.
- Side pouches for storing refills now feature elastic closures instead of noisy snaps.
Mid Weight Sock Light Grey Xlarge
- 10% lyocell, 65% coolmax, 15% polyamide, 10% lycra.
- Stop odor and scent elimination technology.
- May use for layering or wearing alone on hot days.
- Extra flat seams.
- Length: Mid-Calf - 10".
- LIGHT GREY.
Team Primos Lock Back
4.5" Closed, 3.2 oz., 3.4" stainless steelblade with pink anodized aluminumhandle
Cuddeback Long Range Ir Camera
- Gives you over 4 watts of IR illumination power and up to 100' infrared flash range with no visible light output on the subject.
- 1/4 second trigger speed.
- Patent pending Zone control.
- Super fast recovery speed.
- 20 MP images.
- Day/Night operation and delays.
- Configurable time lapse mode.
- Burst mode.
- Wide view images.
- Video mode with sound.
- Moon phase/Time print.
- EZ or Advanced.
- Operates on 8 AA batteries (not included).
Fury Bowstring Material Black 1/4lb
- Smallest diameter UHMWPE material
- No creep.
- Superior stability.
- Recommended strand count.
- compound 28-32.
- Crossbow 46.
- Tranditional - 20.
- Diameter: .011.