Carter Insatiable Release
The Insatiable offers the latest design in comfort and control. Smooth, round edges disperse pressure evenly across the fingers. The arched handle helps place the elbow at a more natural position for better control.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
- Designed for recurves and longbows.
- Large tip to help retain string in groove.
- Small tip allows more room for stringing or unstringing.
Flitemate Points For 2512 50gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Ez Crest Mathews Jewel Platinum 7" Wrap
- Problems with vane adhesion.
- Low profile vanes are great vanes, but getting them to stick is not the easiest.
- Eze-Crest's vane helpers are designed to help.
- 4" in length these wraps are what you have been looking for.
- Sold in carbon size.
- 12 per pack.