Carter Lucky Release
The Lucky is a new index finger wrist strap release based on the extremely popular Like Mike release. The Lucky features a shorter head along with Jerry Carter’s proven double sear design for no build up of tension with increased bow weight.
Also similar to the Like Mike the Lucky has the least amount of trigger travel of any of the Carter releases. The Lucky also features the new Magnetic Attraction Tension System for customization of trigger tension with no springs. The New M.A.T.S. is the fastest and easiest trigger tension system ever created. Simply add or remove magnets by sliding them in or out for simple tension customization. The Lucky also includes the Scott buckle wrist strap.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Tree Stand Accessory Belt
- Quick, quiet and lightweight.
- 5' strap with 4 clips for holding calls, binoculars, rangefinders, rattling antlers and quivers.
Hi Pro 5" Yellow Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Zebra String Camo 90 1/4"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strand.
Sure Shot Pro Rest Small Black Left Hand
- Micro windage and elevation adjustment with nylon bushings to ease adjustments and prevent binding over time from dust and dirt.
- Aluminum-encased biscuit-300% stronger than previous models.
- Laser-engraved reference marks.
- Custom rubber boots silence arrow loading.
15 Bow Madness 32 Skull Works Right Hand 29" 70#
- ATA/IBO speed: 340-332 fps
- Brace height: 6"
- Axle to axle: 32-3/8"
- Let off: 80%
- Draw length: 24"- 30"
- Draw weight: 70 lbs
- Maximum limb bolt turns from bottom: 10 turns
- Cam: Hybrid (MH)