Carter Lucky Release
The Lucky is a new index finger wrist strap release based on the extremely popular Like Mike release. The Lucky features a shorter head along with Jerry Carter’s proven double sear design for no build up of tension with increased bow weight.
Also similar to the Like Mike the Lucky has the least amount of trigger travel of any of the Carter releases. The Lucky also features the new Magnetic Attraction Tension System for customization of trigger tension with no springs. The New M.A.T.S. is the fastest and easiest trigger tension system ever created. Simply add or remove magnets by sliding them in or out for simple tension customization. The Lucky also includes the Scott buckle wrist strap.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
S&s Tg Super D 3x Lens
- Certified optically centered.
- Supplied with the finest anti-reflective coating available.
- Tempered to help prevent chipping and breakage.
Tomahawk Ultra Hunt 30 Gallon W/pegleg
All the same features as the #43005 Unit, but comes with a 30 Gallon, plastic barrel and the Peg Leg Tripod unit which uses 2x4's for legs. (2x4's Not Included).
Arrow Inserts 2216
- These replaceable point inserts are precision made with 8/32" threads.
- Each press fit insert has shaft size laser printed for proper identification.
K4 4 Arrow Quiver Lost Camo
- Holds 4 arrows.
- Weighs 8.4 oz.
- Ultra-Lock function eliminates vibration.
- Arrow holder stays plyable in a wide range of temperatures.
- Arrow holder supports wide range of shaft diameters.
Killer Bee Stinger 125gr 2 Blade
- Killer Bee Stinger are straight blades.
- Killer Bee Buzzcut are serrated main blades.
- Both perform flawlessly from fast bows with field-tip accuracy.
- 100 grain both models have 2-1/8" long main blade, with a 1-1/16" cutting diameter.
- 125 grain models have a 2-3/16" long main blade and 1-1/8" cutting diameter.
- 3 pack.
10 Degree Quik Disconnect Black
- Machined aluminum quick detach for your stabilizer.
- Slotted design allows the bow's stabilizer to fold up or down for case storage.