Carter Whatever Release W/scott Strap
The Whatever is the most versatile, yetsimplistic index finger release ever created.The Whatever features a "one push"closed jaw system for the confidence of acompletely enclosed loop. This jaw alsohas an innovated angled loop channelthat self aligns the D-loop to the exactsame position every time which guaranteesaccuracy. In addition this releaseoffers you an extremely versatile tentionchanging system as well as our famoustrigger travel adjustment system. the newDowel Interchangeable Tention System(DITS) allows you to customize your triggertension from approximately a onepound trigger all the way up to an amazing10 pounds of trigger tention with theenclosed spring kit. You literally can have"whatever" trigger tension you desirewithout having unwanted trigger travel.BUCKLE STRAP
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bear Weatherest Uncarded Right Hand
- Great rest for hunting or beginners.
- Complete with self adhesive back and extra spacers for proper center shot (tuning).
- Very quiet for hunting.
- Bulk (loose) packed, much more economical for volume users.
- Includes extra spacers.
K&h Smokn Fire Diaphragm
- Hands-free operation.
- Especially accurate thanks to a wide front and V cutter style cut.
- Produces raspy, realistic sound.
- Made with custom blended latex for increased water resistance, which helps it sound truer for longer.
Stretch Fletch Hot Pink
- Latest fletching innovation from Bohning.
- Quality, durability and the convenience you need.
- 2-7/8" molded sleeve that you slide onto the arrow shaft and lock in with a dab of adhesive.
- Each sleeve is a single piece molded out of the same material as Blazers.
- Molded with 3 Blazer vanes on a 3 degree right helical, with an embossed Blazer logo on each vane.
- Designed for standard carbon shafts with an OD of .293 - .306.
- Includes 6 fletches and adhesive.