Carter Whatever Release W/scott Strap
The Whatever is the most versatile, yetsimplistic index finger release ever created.The Whatever features a "one push"closed jaw system for the confidence of acompletely enclosed loop. This jaw alsohas an innovated angled loop channelthat self aligns the D-loop to the exactsame position every time which guaranteesaccuracy. In addition this releaseoffers you an extremely versatile tentionchanging system as well as our famoustrigger travel adjustment system. the newDowel Interchangeable Tention System(DITS) allows you to customize your triggertension from approximately a onepound trigger all the way up to an amazing10 pounds of trigger tention with theenclosed spring kit. You literally can have"whatever" trigger tension you desirewithout having unwanted trigger travel.BUCKLE STRAP
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Shop Allen Key Set W/holder
- Ideal for the work bench.
- 10 keys - 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8".
- Handy stand ensures key are always at your fingertips.
- Keys are a full 6" long.
- As key wears or rounds off, simply cut or grind off 1/4" and you have a new key.
Bushing X Uni Al 1816
These bushings are designed to be used with the X Nocks in the aluminum shafts listed below.
#0 Carbon Express Inserts
Works with the following: Maxima Blue Streak 150 & 250, Maxima Blue Streak Select 150 & 250, Mach 5 250, Terminator Lite 250.
15 Ragim Matrix 62" 28# Left Hand
- Brown laquer finish riser.
- Black fiberglass limbs.
- Wood grip.
- Brace Height: 7-1/4" - 8"
- Equipped with all the inserts to install a sight, stabilizer, and Berger button.
- String included.
15 Discovery Bowfishing Bow Reaper H20xl Right Hand 30" 40#
- Bowfishing compound.
- Light and compact design.
- Constant draw length out to 30".
- Brace height: 6-1/2"
- Axle-to-axle: 31-1/2"
- Mass weight: 2.7 lbs.
- Draw lengths: to 30"
- Draw weight: 29, 40 lbs.
- Finish: Reaper H2O XL
- Maximum limb bolt turns from bottom: 6 turns
Bushnell Trophy Xlt 3-9x50 Matte Multi X Reticle Scope
- Fully multi-coated optics.
- 91% light transmission.
- Butler Creek flip-open scope covers.
- 100% waterproof, fog proof and shock proof.
- Dry nitrogen filled.
- Fast focus eyepiece.
- 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments.
- 1-piece tube with integrated saddle.
- Field of view in feet @ 100 yds: 36'/11'.
- Weight: 19.2 ozs.
- Eye relief: 4".