Carter Whatever Release W/scott Strap
The Whatever is the most versatile, yetsimplistic index finger release ever created.The Whatever features a "one push"closed jaw system for the confidence of acompletely enclosed loop. This jaw alsohas an innovated angled loop channelthat self aligns the D-loop to the exactsame position every time which guaranteesaccuracy. In addition this releaseoffers you an extremely versatile tentionchanging system as well as our famoustrigger travel adjustment system. the newDowel Interchangeable Tention System(DITS) allows you to customize your triggertension from approximately a onepound trigger all the way up to an amazing10 pounds of trigger tention with theenclosed spring kit. You literally can have"whatever" trigger tension you desirewithout having unwanted trigger travel.BUCKLE STRAP
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Hair Shooting Tab Large Right Hand/left Hand
The NAM600 has been designed for the three finger under shooter. Made of high quality materials, the special cut with the hair pointed forward to give low string to tab friction for a guaranteed smooth release. Fits right and left hand.
Camo Release Loops
- Designed to eliminate serving wear, arrow pinch and prevent arrows from falling off rest at full draw.
- Super light micro braid.
- 3 pc. - 7.5" per pack.
- Color: Camo
Neet Traditional Glove Tan Medium
Traditional single seam glove with complete finger protection. Requires little or no breaking in. Comfortable form fitting leather tips with shell cordovan leather tip overlays. Glove body is independent of the wrist strap and can be adjusted to individual hand size. Features adjustable snap buckle wrist strap. Available in tan suede.
Flat Backnock 2216 Green
- These nocks are designed to be used only with the XX75 Bolts by Easton.
- Dozen pack.
Vibrake S Nocks Red
- Vibrake Nocks make the arrow quieter in flight.
- Tightens groups by eliminating vibration in the shot.
- Package of 12.
Quick Set Receiver
- For easy in-field adjustments.
- Level the platforms even on crooked trees.
- Purchase extra receivers to use in multiple locations.
- 1 heavy-duty 2" ratchet strap included.
- Steel bark biters attach to tree.
- For use with Big Game Treestands only.