Carter Whatever Release W/scott Strap
The Whatever is the most versatile, yetsimplistic index finger release ever created.The Whatever features a "one push"closed jaw system for the confidence of acompletely enclosed loop. This jaw alsohas an innovated angled loop channelthat self aligns the D-loop to the exactsame position every time which guaranteesaccuracy. In addition this releaseoffers you an extremely versatile tentionchanging system as well as our famoustrigger travel adjustment system. the newDowel Interchangeable Tention System(DITS) allows you to customize your triggertension from approximately a onepound trigger all the way up to an amazing10 pounds of trigger tention with theenclosed spring kit. You literally can have"whatever" trigger tension you desirewithout having unwanted trigger travel.BUCKLE STRAP
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bj Nocks 9/32" Flo Rose
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Kwikee 6 Arrow Quiver Apg Camo
- Holds 6 arrows.
- Weighs 8.7 oz.
- Ultra-Lock function eliminates vibration.
- Arrow holder stays plyable in a wide range of temperatures.
Super Spine 2.3 Blue Vanes
- Low profile, lightweight vanes designed for extreme accuracy shooting long distance shots in the field, 3-D and hunting situations.
- Super Spine vanes create less wind drift to maintain a flatter trajectory.
- 100 packs only.
Bohning Mudcat Reel
- Easy-to-use bowfishing reel.
- Line drag reduction system.
- Rubber retainers store arrow when not in use.
- Line clip allows easy retention on spool.
- 50' of 80 lb. braided nylon line and mounting hardware included.
Wc String 88 1/2" Standard
- 8190 Xtreme is the strongest most advanced bowstring material ever produced.
- Winners Choice now comes standard in 8190 Xtreme.
- No serving separation, no string stretch, no peep rotation or creep.
- Guaranteed for 1 year.
- Weatherproof technology.
- Grey / Green.
Summit 180 Max Sound Dampening Climbing Treestand
- Extended aluminum seat/Climber frame.
- Comfortable, reversible foam seat with backrest.
- 2 coated, steel climbing cables.
- 4 point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap.
- RapidClimb stirrups.
- Wraparound camo pad.
- Camo backpack straps.
- Green utility strap.
- Stand umbilical rope.
- Construction: Aluminum
- Platform size: 21" x 28-3/4"
- Seat size: 18" x 12"
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Weight rating: 350 lbs
- Fits trees: 8" to 20"