Stock Photos - pictures may not match the actual item. Please refer to product description.
- Bull Reply - Lonely bull replying to a cow.
- Aggressive Bull - Bull defending his territory.
- Bull Grunt - Bull calling for a cow.
- Mating Moose - Cow being tended by a bull.
- Sparring Bulls - Bulls sparring attracts other bulls and willing cows.
- Buck Grunt - The communication and mating call of a buck trailing a doe.
- Tending Grunt - A low-volume vocalization made by an eager buck prior to mating a doe.
- Rattling Antlers - The sound of two bucks fighting often draws a third attempting to steal the doe.
- Snort/Wheeze - Highly aggressive call made by a dominant buck just prior to fighting another buck.
- Lost Fawn - A stressed, drawn out call often used by young deer when separated from their mother.
|Quantity in stock
5 item(s) available
|Unit of Measure