The NOMAD Receiver is also a handheldgame call when remote sound isnot required. Each NOMAD Receivercan be connected to remote speakersfor even greater separation. The internalspeaker is bypassed when connectedto remote speakers. Each NOMADReceiver is programmed with five (5)field tested, field proven sounds. Allsounds are authentic recordings or realanimals made for Cass Creek by tophunters and naturalists. Each soundhas a 15 second calling sequence for amore natural sound. The independentvolume controls allow you the controlyou need.
- Jack Rabbit - A low pitched distress call with drawn out tones. Hear the despair. Like fast food to a coyote.
- Cottontail Rabbit - A higher pitched squeal; a more excited and urgent call. True terror in this squeal just knowing predators are on the hunt for dinner.
- Coyote Howl - A communication call that announces territories and lures other canines.
- Pup Yips - Sharp, short tones of young coyotes making maternal calls.
- Fawn Distress - A stressed, drawn out call used by young deer when separated from their mother.