Chubby Hunter 4-3/4" Super Stabilizer Lost Camo
Perfect for the Bow Hunter looking for vibration dampening via the combination of the Doinker supreme and the GEN 5 Doinker with stability in compact size.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Target Quiver Black Right Hand
- 21" smooth grain leather body.
- (4) 1-1/4" arrow separator tubes.
- 2 zipper accessory pockets with score card overlay.
- Large flap style pocket.
- 2 convenient accessory clips.
Gerber Gator Machete Jr
- Overall length: 18.75"
- Blade length: 11.3"
- Weight: 14.3 oz
- Head: 1050 steel
- Blade: Gator Grip
- Sheath: Ballistic nylon
Bcy X Wax
- X Wax Bowstring Wax – Super silicone formula; perfect for 452X and all other bowstrings.
- Scent free, water repellent and abrasion resistant.
- Excellent string penetration.
- Capped twist dispenser; applicator included.
Rage Ss 2 Blade 100gr 1.5" Cut Broadhead
- Aerodynamic ferrule designed for peak performance.
- Specifically designed for bows with lighter draw weights.
- Sweeping blade angle for devastating wound channels.
- .035 stainless steel blades.
- Shock collar ensures proper blade retention.
- 1.5" cut.
Expedition Hunter Realtree Xtra 300 W/inserts & Nocks
- Insert: .246 Accu-Lite, included loose
- Nock: .246 GT Series Nock, included
- Point: .246 Standard Glue-in, not included
- Straightness: ±.006"
- Color: Realtree Xtra - Crested Camo
- GHRXR300 GPI - 10.9
- GHRXR400 GPI - 9.0
- GHRXR500 GPI - 8.2
Sl2 3 Arrow Quiver Xtra Camo
- Since the introduction of the Soft Loc Quiver System back in 2001, it has become one of the most popular quivers of all time.
- The feature packed Soft Loc quickly became known as the quietest, quiver available.
- By upgrading the original Soft Loc with the super strong Power Loc Mounting System utilizing a smaller mount, lighter guide rails, and reduced mass weight they have made this legendary quiver system even better.
- The SL2 Quiver will accommodate 2, 3, and 4 blade broadheads in standard or mechanical configurations.
- They have also redesigned the arrow gripper to hold the new smaller size carbon arrows.