Cobra Bravo Release Velcro Strap
Bravo style padded loop lock strap Black anodize release head Gun Style curved trigger Replacement strap available
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Carter 2 Shot Buckle Release Black
This index finger release has a triple sear which allows the pressure to be spread out over six points instead of the normal two. It features a beefed-up casing and larger hasp opening. Also, this release was designed especially for clamping directly to the bowstring, but works just as well with D-loop or rope tied to the release. This sleek design is even user-friendly with gloves on and comes with your choice of a Velcro or leather buckle wrist strap. The head of the release is anodized in black.
Tinks Pine Cover Scent
- Excellent cover scent when hunting in pines.
- Spray on a Tink's Stretch Wick and place in a container with clothing.
- 4 fl. oz.
Away Dual Grunter
- Inhale activation and ergonomically designed mouth piece.
- Activates easier than most calls.
- Guaranteed not to freeze up in cold weather.
- 4 settings: fawn, doe, buck, and dominant buck.
Original Quick Shot Medium Black Right Hand
- Windage and elevation adjustment.
- Aluminum-encased biscuit-300% stronger than previous models.
- Laser-engraved reference marks.
- Custom rubber boots silence arrow loading.
Pine Ridge Black Kisser Button
- This slotted kisser button features a unique blend of soft, yet super strong material.
- The kisser is flexible and more comfortable on the lip.
- Helps to eliminate bowstring noise and vibration thanks to the soft, durable material.
K&h Grandmas Wooden Snuff Can Tube Call
- The resonance of the maple used makes this call hard to beat.
- Perfect for long distance calling, but also makes sweet soft hen sounds to pull a bird that last 30 yards.
- The diaphragm is easily replaceable and the tension can be adjusted to any calling style.
Bc Dirty Bird 12" Bullseye Target
- Name comes from the splatter of white that appears upon bullet impact.
- A great value and simple to use.
- Black and white contrast is perfect for reading shot groups.
- Non-adhesive back also allows you to affix to any surface.