| SHAFT || STRAIGHTNESS || MATERIAL || UNIBUSHING || INCL || NOCK || INCL || POINT || INCL || COLOR |
| EBR1614 || +/-.001" || 7178-T9 105,000 || G UNI || Y || G || N || 1pc Bullet or NIBB || N || Polished Blue |
| EBR1714 || +/-.001" || 7178-T9 105,000 || G UNI || Y || G || N || 1pc Bullet or NIBB || N || Polished Blue |
| EBR1814 || +/-.001" || 7178-T9 105,000 || G UNI || Y || G || N || 1pc Bullet or NIBB || N || Polished Blue |
| EBR1914 || +/-.001" || 7178-T9 105,000 || G UNI || Y || G || N || 1pc Bullet or NIBB || N || Polished Blue |
Gt Series Hd Pin Nock Flo Orange
- The HD pin nock is the answer for anyone who likes the pin nock but needs more durability for high draw weights, super fast bows, hunting, or even all three.
- This nock will offer the same great accuracy as the pin nock, but with added "meat" for durability.
Nock Bushing .378
- Allows the use of a standard .244 nock to be used in a large diameter shaft.
- Precision machined straightness to 0.001".
- Dozen pack.
K&h Da Bonehead Rattling System
- Designer rattling system creates an ultimate realism in sound.
- Provides total control of the fighting sequence.
- Super compact and easy to carry.
Primos Jellyhead Maximum 20g Benelli/beretta
- The Jelly Head Maximum utilizes an extended taper and fluted ports to tighten patterns up to 20% and reduce recoil.
- Primos utilizes proprietary Black-T coating.
- The same protective barrier utilized by the military's Special Forces to prevent rust and corrosion on weapons in the harshest environments.
Sl2 3 Arrow Quiver Mossy Oak Infinity Camo
- Since the introduction of the Soft Loc Quiver System back in 2001, it has become one of the most popular quivers of all time.
- The feature packed Soft Loc quickly became known as the quietest, quiver available.
- By upgrading the original Soft Loc with the super strong Power Loc Mounting System utilizing a smaller mount, lighter guide rails, and reduced mass weight they have made this legendary quiver system even better.
- The SL2 Quiver will accommodate 2, 3, and 4 blade broadheads in standard or mechanical configurations.
- They have also redesigned the arrow gripper to hold the new smaller size carbon arrows.