Crossbow Trick Extra Blades
9 pack X-Bow blades to fit the XBOW TRICK
Customers also bought
Send to friend
High Racks Zip Saw
Compared to the many methods used today, this amazing lightweight tool provides a method to split the pelvic bone on all big game using an upward cutting motion in a matter of seconds.
Flitemate Points For 2312 50gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
122cm 4 Color Face E.t.r.
- The official FITA & NFAA 4 color targets.
- E.T.R. - (extremely tear proof and waterproof).
- 122 cm E.T.R.
Gerber Option 60 Flashlight
The Option 60 packs all the same benefits as it's sibling, beaming out 60 lumens. Operates on any one of three battery types (AA, AAA or CR123) and is durable enough for the tool box. This durable flashlight shines bright when you need it most. A a tail-cap switch makes it handy for use with just one hand.
Crossbow Sling Black
- Features padded shoulder strap with anti-slip rubber accent rib.
- Includes swiveling sling mounts.
Patch Puller Worm 10/32 Thread
- Easily retrieves cleaning patches lost in bore.
- Brass with stainless steel tines.
- Threaded for 10/32.
- For .45 - .50 caliber.