Cva Barrel Blaster Parts Soaker 4oz
Use to soak breech plugs and nipples, or any other small heavily fouled parts.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Zebra String Camo 84 1/2"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strand.
Jackies Earth Scent 4oz
- "True to life" scent that is readily recognizable by deer and other game as being a naturally occurring scent.
- Guaranteed to mask all human odor.
D-75 Bowstring 16st Brown 46" 46"
- Built from D-75 material in 16 strand.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
- Color: Brown.
Vanetec V Maxx 3" Flo Yellow Vanes
- V-MAX vanes are a standard profile vane specifically designed for increasing the surface area resulting in immediate control.
- V-MAX vanes provide unmatched durability.
- Durable enough to withstand the demand of pass-thru shots attainable with today's high speed bows and crossbows.
Deluxe Outdoor Propane Heater
- Durable 10,000 BTU ceramic heater element.
- Connects easily to any bulk propane tank.
- Large propane tank not included.
- On/off control knob.
- Piezo electronic igniter (no matches needed).
- Auto shut off valve for safety.
Primos Alpha Dogg Caller Camo
- Pre-programmed with 75 sounds and 6 expert hunt sequences from Randy Anderson.
- Most powerful no distortion speaker system.
- Simple to use 200 yard remote.
- 2.5" full color LCD remote screen.
- One handed operation.
S&s 1/8" Verifier Peep #4 Silver
| | Verifiers are to be used with scope lenses with pins.
The greater the number the stronger the power.
- The Verifier peep has a lens in it similar to the ones in your reading glasses that will allow you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight.
- Don't let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot.
- The verifier lens sharpens the picture so pins and quarry are easy to see.
- The 1/8" verifier is for use in the 749-37, 749-37H, 749-45, 749-45H, 750-1 peeps.
- It will also fit in the 749-42LH and 753-1 peep with aid of a screw in reducer (753-3).
- We recommend use of a dual hex wrench for inserting verifiers into your peep.
- The Verifier is 1/8" or 1/4" aperture which fits the 1/8" Super Ball peep and the 1/8" or 1/4" Super Peep Hunter.