K&h Extend A Tone Elk Bugle
This is a reed operated call featuring a revolutionary new tone chamber for making the bugle sounds of bull elk. The Extend-A-Tone hose offers the bugle of a spike bull for challenge calls or a herd bull, just by extending the hose. The hose collapses, making an easy-to-carry call. The hose can also be used with a mouth diaphragm or voice.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Flextone Wood Duck
- By squeezing, bending and releasing this duck calls soft body, you can produce a full range of vocalizations.
- Mix up the sequences to achieve the flying squeal, the water whine or any sound in between.
Micro Travel Kit
- Shampoo & Conditioner 4 oz.
- Liquid Body Soap 4 oz.
- Hair & Body Deodorant 4 oz.
- Underarm Antiperspirant / Deodorant in a 2.25 oz stick.
- Unique micro twist-up razor (takes Schick and Gillette replacement blades).
Hs Undertaker 20g Beretta/benel Turkey Choke
20 gauge Beretta, Benelli
- Designed for lead and copper plated shot in 12 and 20-gauge shotguns.
- Features blued finish, 3-inch long tube.
- Knurled end for easy hand installation.
- Fits all 2-3/4", 3" and 3-1/2" guns.
Pro Camera Arm
- Extremely quiet joints and pivots.
- Easily packable and sets up in seconds.
- (2) different camera bolt sizes.
- Included bubble level.
- Quick release lever adjustments.
- Silent ratchet straps.