K&h Extend A Tone Elk Bugle
This is a reed operated call featuring a revolutionary new tone chamber for making the bugle sounds of bull elk. The Extend-A-Tone hose offers the bugle of a spike bull for challenge calls or a herd bull, just by extending the hose. The hose collapses, making an easy-to-carry call. The hose can also be used with a mouth diaphragm or voice.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bear Claw 5 Arrow Quiver Ap Grn
- Universal right or left hand.
- Accepts all broadheads.
- 7.5" of adjustment.
- Carbon or aluminum shafts.
- Quick detach mount.
- Works with Alpine Bearclaw Screw-in Treemount.
Dacron Bowstring 16st Black 49"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Flitemate Points For 2112 50gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Zapper 400 Rest Camo Left Hand
- Features top loading convenience and full containment of arrow shaft.
- Full containment rest without fletch damage.
- Easy to tune for any size arrow.
- Cradles arrow at all angles.
- 300 has 2 side supports and 1 bottom fin.
- 400 has 2 side supports and 2 bottom fins.
- 400 is a high performance model that offers a slight overdraw.
Norway 2" Blue Fusion Vanes
- A radical blend of shape and material technology,which yields maximum aerodynamic steering capability and unprecedented broadhead flight.
- Sports a short, high profile design based upon the increasingly popular foot print of today's short vanedesigns.
- With a profile similar to a traditional shield cut, the modified silhouette increases the surface area of the most critical point to the vane's anatomy.
- The clear base and colored blade of the vane are fused together during the manufacturing process to produce a unique, flexible, forgiving, easy to fletch vane that has all the positive characteristics to which modern archers look for.
Folding Rope Tree Step
- 2-piece folding step for transportation convenience with rope-on attachment.
- Excellent choice for hunting on public land where screw-in products are prohibited.
- No tree damage.
- Polyester-tire cord rope.
- Extremely strong and durable.
- Adjusts to fit trees up to 17".
- Length & foot area: 3-3/4".
- Width: 4-7/8".
- Weight: 9.5 oz.