Deluxe Flu Flu Arrows 30" 50#
These cedar 11/32" shafts are clear lacquered and fletched with four 5" cut section feathers, BJ snap nocks and a rubber blunt installed. Full length. Bow weights to 50#.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Select Shirt Advantage Timber Large
Custom-designed, button-front shirt is great for early season hunting. Long set-in sleeves with acrylic sleeve cuffs. Dual chest pockets with velcro closure. Curved hem shirt-tail stays tucked in. Back yoke with pleat for expandability.
Delta #117 Pheasant/squirrel Target
- Both Eastern and Western Animal Sets are printed on 75 lb paper in full color in a natural setting.
- Faces have vital areas lightly indicated.
- Photos by Leonard Rue Enterprises.
Super Nock Installation Tool
- The Super Nock installation tool is lightweight and designed to fully seat the Super Nock without damaging the ears.
- The nock installation tool can also be used after fletching to ensure proper nock alignment and clearance.
Flitemate Points For Carbon Express 70gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Trail Pant Realtree Xtra 2xlarge
- (2) jean style front pockets.
- Zip fly with snap closure.
- (7) belt loops.
- (2) snapped rear pockets.
- Elasticized waist band.
- (2) 7" inseam zipper vests.
- 12" boot zippers with magnetic closure.
- (2) cargo pockets.
- Sherpa fleece lining.
- REALTREE XTRA.
Tight Spot Mounting Bracket
- Allowing you to quickly and quietly remove the quiver or adjust its postion with one hand.
- No need to grab the hood and risk a sliced finger.