Dnd The Chair 4 Reed Diaphragm
The Chair take the popular "Bat Wing" cut to a new level. The big brother to the Cyanide, It is the same aggressive turkey call as its little brother, but with more muscle to reach out and touch'em. This is an excellent call for cuttin' and runnin', or windy days.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
15 Optima 56" Red Right Hand 15#
- Short handle, short limbs.
- Recommended height up to 5'5".
- Precision-machined aluminum riser.
- 2 riser models: short or long.
- 3 length configurations: 56", 62", 66".
- Choose from red or blue hammertone powder-coated finishes.
- RIGHT HAND ONLY.
Dacron Bowstring 12st White 31"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Carry-all Deer Cart
- Steel construction.
- 20" diameter hardened rubber wheels
- 3 Cam-buckle straps.
- Fold up for easy transport.
- Waist strap allows for hands free pulling.
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23" x 82".
- Weight Rating: 500 lbs.
Flitemate Points For 2512 50gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Zebra Vectrix Cable 38"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strands with a split yoke.
First String Barnett Crossbow Cable
| || • Built to Each Crossbow's Specs.|
• Hand Checked for Quality
• Servings Guaranteed not to Slip
• No Creep or Stretch
• DF97 String Material
• All End Loops are Served.
15 Lionheart Crossbow 175# Camo Package W/red Dot Scope
- Speed: 310 fps
- Draw weight: 175 lbs
- Power stroke: 11.5"
- Weight: 7.48 lbs
- Length: 36.5"
- Width: 27.5"
- Finish: Reaper Buck Camo
- 4x32 scope.
- 4 bolt quiver.
- Padded sling.
- (4) 2219 Bolts.
- Rope cocking device.
- Rail lube.