Doinker Mini Dish Kit Fatty/ Elite
For Fatty/Elite stabilizers.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Cavalier Free Flyte Rest Right Hand
- The Free Flyte is 2 rests in 1.
- Position the magnet one way and the arrow support arm becomes a flipper style rest.
- Reverse the magnet and the support arm folds away upon release for perfect clearance.
- Ideal for hunting, target and 3-D shooting.
- Can be used for either release or finger shooters.
3/32" Aperture W/#1 Lens
- The #1 lens (yellow dot on aperture) is a weak clarifier lens which can be used with any scope.
- The #2 lens (green dot on aperture) is a standard clarifier.
- This lens will usually work best with a 3, 4 or 6 power scope lens or larger.
- The #3 lens (red dot on aperture) is mainly used to clear up a high powered lens.
- All super peep apertures will work with the super ball peep housing.
- Clarifier included.
Zinc Bar #3
- For use with Easton Carbon and Aluminum Carbon Arrows.
- Use the BAR if required by broadhead design.
- Fixed broadheads that utilize the face of the insert to support or hold the blades in place require BAR's.
- Mechanical broadheads that use the insert or a thin metal washer as a stop for the blades after opening require BAR`s.
- Each Easton Broadhead Adapter Ring weighs 5 grains each.
- 12 Adapter Rings per package.
Nikon M223 1-4x20 Matte Bdc600
- Zero-reset turrets.
- Eye box technology.
- Engineered for the 223 Rem/5.56 mm Nato Round w/55 grain polymer tipped bullet @ 3240 fps.
- Ultra clear coat optical system.
- Unique open circle aiming point with hash marks from 100-600 yards.