Dress N Drag Field Dress Stabilizer & Game Drag
Insert stake in ground through D-rings of both long straps. Pull the long straps to the animals side. Move animals front shoulder over the stake and straps. Insert short straps cam buckle through it loop to create a noose. Slip noose around the leg and slide it above the knee. Insert noose end of the left long strap into cam buckle of noose. Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the right leg. Pull the long strap ends tight to stabilize the animal's legs. Now field dress with ease using both hands!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Carter Target 3 Release
Load the new Carter Jaw and help prevent damage to loops and strings. Rest your thumb on the adjustable thumb trigger made to fit just you. Aim and pull and experience some of the greatest shots of your life.
Double Deuce Peep Sight 5mm/6mm
- The Double-Duece is a horizontal mounted polymer peep sight mounted by splitting the string into four strands at 30 & 150 degree angles.
- Splitting the string into four strands helps the Double-Deuce resist accidental shifting.
- This peep sight is preferred by archers wanting maximum peep rotation without string interference.
- Each packaged blister card includes 2 peeps.
D-75 Small Loop Brown 16 Strand 56 1/2"
- Manufactured with an exclusive procedure that reduces serving separations and overall stretch.
- These strings have special small end loops and mono centers.
- Designed to fit Hoyt, PSE, Bear/Jennings, Browning, Darton, Golden Eagle, High Country and Martin.
Ezy T Tree Steps
- Silent, lightweight and very compact to transport.
- Extremely secure foot placement.
- Unique underside support bridge digs securely into tree bark for support and stability.
- T-Handle design for greater leverage and easy 1-handed installation.
- Length: 5-5/8".
- Width: 5/8".
- Foot area: 4".
- Screw Length: 3-1/2".
- Thread Length: 1-3/8".
- Weight: 6.2 oz.
Trinity Blast Fall Blend Scent Eliminator 12oz
- Trinity technology scent control is stronger, far longer.
- Prevents odor from forming in the first place - no gas, no odor.
- Absorbs human and other alarming odors you may encounter.
- Neutralizes human odor on contact.
- Use on clothing, boots, blinds and other equipment.
- Superior scent control, wet or dry.
- Oxidizes tougher odors by breaking them down.