Dress N Drag Field Dress Stabilizer & Game Drag
Insert stake in ground through D-rings of both long straps. Pull the long straps to the animals side. Move animals front shoulder over the stake and straps. Insert short straps cam buckle through it loop to create a noose. Slip noose around the leg and slide it above the knee. Insert noose end of the left long strap into cam buckle of noose. Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the right leg. Pull the long strap ends tight to stabilize the animal's legs. Now field dress with ease using both hands!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Hit Inserts And Tool
- Includes insert tool!
- 16 grains
- 12 per pack
- Fits all Axis model shafts
Treelimb 5 Arrow Quiver Lost
- 1 vertical and 2 locking positions.
- Quick detach mounting system.
- Built in Treelimb hanger accepts mechanical or fixed blade broadheads.
- Grips aluminum or carbon arrows.
Real Deal W/wrap Right Hand Large .010 7 Pin
- Heavy duty clamping screws.
- Micro-adjust knobs.
- Precision installed bubble.
- Round pin guard with alignment ring.
- Vertical aiming wire for fast alignment.
- Individually micro-adjustable pins.
- Solid 6061 aluminum construction.
- Bulletproof technology pins.
- Right hand.
Callmasters Bowhunters Buc-n-doe Deer Call
- Separate, removable grunt and doe bleat cartridges that fit inside your mouth.
- 2 great call designs in one: hands-free in mouth cartridge & tube style deer call.
- 6 great call sounds in one: plain buck grunts, contact calls, aggressive grunts, hot doe bleats, tending grunts, and distress bawls.
Duel Micro Heat Deer Bleat Call
- Compact design takes up little room.
- Ridged mouthpiece is easy to hold in your lips.
- Lanyard with alligator clip attaches anywhere.
- Freeze-free design.
Hs Attractor Max Predator Call W/remote
- Wireless remote has 10 sound keys, so you can instantly find the sound you need.
- Includes 10 preloaded sounds.
- Additional sounds can be downloaded and changed out through the USB port.
- Features include: 128 MB of internal memory, a large speaker and an external speaker jack.
- Base unit powered by 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Remote powered by a 12V, A23 battery (included).
- External jack for extra speaker.
- Operates up to 50 yards.
- Runs up to 6 - 8 hours on a set of batteries.
- 20 step volume - up, down and stop.
- USB connectivity.
- Weighs only 2 lbs., with batteries
Spark Pro Universal Light Kit Right Hand Dot 6x
- Multiple alignment rings for precision centering.
- Raised bubble aids in more accurate leveling.
- Premium lens with anti-scratch and anti-reflective coating.
- Easy screw on lens retainer.
- Lighted cross-hair with rheostat adjustable brightness.
- Cross-hair color change made easy with 4 different lights.