Dress N Drag Field Dress Stabilizer & Game Drag
Insert stake in ground through D-rings of both long straps. Pull the long straps to the animals side. Move animals front shoulder over the stake and straps. Insert short straps cam buckle through it loop to create a noose. Slip noose around the leg and slide it above the knee. Insert noose end of the left long strap into cam buckle of noose. Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the right leg. Pull the long strap ends tight to stabilize the animal's legs. Now field dress with ease using both hands!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Super Ultra Slider Black
Will fit the Super Stix Ultra-Lite and Feather Lite stabilizers if you need more weight or will help take more vibration out.
Quaker Dog Duster Pak
Versatile calls that reproduce a variety of close to mid range rodent screams, or distressed calls of wounded cottontails, jackrabbits and hares. These calls don't lock up because they use ambient air. Simply compressing and expanding reproduces a variety of squalls and screams.
Leather Tab Small Left Hand
This leather tab from Wyandotte is of single thickness. Western style available with holes for the 1st and 3rd fingers.
Diamond Vanes 280 Bright Green
- A high quality soft rubber vane suitable for bowhunters and target archers.
- The matte finish and soft material won't spook game and the design offers optimum stabilization for carbon and aluminu.m
- The 2-7/8" vane is .5" high.
- 100 pack.
Camo Pro Action Rain Bib Realtree Xtra Xlarge
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with quick release buckles.
- A 20" rustproof self threading nylon front zipper for easy on and off
- Legs feature a 12" rustproof zipper for easy on and off over boots.
- The ankle fittings are adjustable with a hook and loop closure.
- REALTREE XTRA.
Round Patch #5201 .020 1-5/16
- Must lube with some type of lube before loading.
- Wonder 1000 + is recommended.
- Round pre-cut.
- 100 pack.
- .50 / .59 cal.