Dress N Drag Field Dress Stabilizer & Game Drag
Insert stake in ground through D-rings of both long straps. Pull the long straps to the animals side. Move animals front shoulder over the stake and straps. Insert short straps cam buckle through it loop to create a noose. Slip noose around the leg and slide it above the knee. Insert noose end of the left long strap into cam buckle of noose. Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the right leg. Pull the long strap ends tight to stabilize the animal's legs. Now field dress with ease using both hands!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
D-75 Bowstring 16st Brown 44"
- Built from D-75 material in 16 strand.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
- Color: Brown.
Code Blue Boar Hog Urine
- Collected from a single animal giving you the most effective scent available.
- Guaranteed 'one hog to one bottle' creates an immediate response from dominant boars ready to establish their breeding and territorial rights.
- 2 oz.
Timberdoodle Ii Rest Black Right Hand
- Over 1" of vertical adjustment.
- Specifically designed for finger shooters.
- Lightweight and made of rugged 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Features a zero play pivoting yoke assembly for extremely quiet and worry-free shooting.
- Will accommodate all arrow size and materials.
- Comes standard with 1 Hunter fin (on bottom) and 1 Speed fin (on the side) for perfect arrow flight with a finger release.
- Includes 4 strips of "smoke quiet" silencing tape to ensure a quiet draw when hunting.
Sawtooth 5.5" Black Stabilizer
- Cuts vibration and noise while.
- providing balance and style to your bow.
- 5.5" long and weighs 4.6 oz.
- Perfect for hunting and target archers alike.
K&h Scarlet Fever Pot Call
- The pot is made of select walnut kiln dried to 8% moisture to eliminate any wood changes.
- The call is CNC-machined and is set with a slate sound board to insure rich pure tones.
- Topped with a crystal surface and supplied with a custom striker.