Dress N Drag Field Dress Stabilizer & Game Drag
Insert stake in ground through D-rings of both long straps. Pull the long straps to the animals side. Move animals front shoulder over the stake and straps. Insert short straps cam buckle through it loop to create a noose. Slip noose around the leg and slide it above the knee. Insert noose end of the left long strap into cam buckle of noose. Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the right leg. Pull the long strap ends tight to stabilize the animal's legs. Now field dress with ease using both hands!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Wildlife Buck Nip
- Super intense curiosity scent from secret plant derivatives.
- Appeals to a deer almost like catnip to a cat.
Bj Nocks 5/16" Black
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Sims Ultra Max Split Limb Black
- Utilizes 6 independent sections to dampen out the energy/vibration wave faster and more efficient than previous LimbSaver bow limb dampeners.
- Features our Next Generation NAVCOM material, which improves performance and greatly extends the overall lifespan of the dampener.
Wyandotte Tan Glove Small
- Closed end fingers moccasin tanned glove with insert back, leather wrist strap and velcro adjustment.
- Color: Tan
Scent Web Testosterone Fever
- No messy liquids.
- Apply scent up to 10' away.
- Reactivates with moisture.
- Prevents hunter contamination.
- Actual string color is brown.
- Contains up to 300' of scent string.
Full Season Hat Mossy Oak Infinity
- Scentlok logo.
- Full season two ton cap.
- Weather resistant micro-poly fabric.
- Carbon lining traps odor that emits from your hair.
Hawke Bore Sighter
Can be used with any new or existing scope. Quick and simple to use. Stud Sizes: .30 cal., .32, .375, .44, .45, .177, .22, .6mm (243), .25, 6.5, .27 and 7mm.