Dress N Drag Field Dress Stabilizer & Game Drag
Insert stake in ground through D-rings of both long straps. Pull the long straps to the animals side. Move animals front shoulder over the stake and straps. Insert short straps cam buckle through it loop to create a noose. Slip noose around the leg and slide it above the knee. Insert noose end of the left long strap into cam buckle of noose. Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the right leg. Pull the long strap ends tight to stabilize the animal's legs. Now field dress with ease using both hands!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Primos Terminator Elk System
- Features a cap and extra reed compartment.
- 2 blue Terminator Elk reeds.
- Features a camo cover, lanyard, and instructions.
- System is a variation of a tube-type call featuring a mouthpiece that enables you to produce bugles and cow calls quickly and easily with very little air pressure.
- Makes the sound of a buck challenging an intruder.
- 4" polycarbonate tube.
- Easy to use.
- Includes instructional DVD & lanyard.
Trophy Bowstring Material Flo Yellow
- Gore Performance fibers to give all the features of 452X and more.
- Increased durability.
- Total stability.
- Less fraying.
- Less noise.
- Good speed.
- Dampened vibration.
- Approx. ft/lb: 8000.
- Spool size: 1/4 lb.
Sword Apex Sight .029 Black Right Hand
- 100% CNC T6061 aluminum construction.
- 2" round aperture.
- 4 zero gap pins in .010, .019 or .029.
- Laser etched elevation and windage scales.
- High and low sight mounting bar with built in offset for extended sight window.
Youth Next Gen Fleece Jacket Realtree Xtra Camo Medium
- Contains activated carbon which virtually eliminates odor and substantially reduces your chances of being detected.
- DWR treated for repelling moisture.
- Ultra quiet micro tricot fabric for maximum field stealth.
- 2 waist pockets for essential storage.
- ClimaFleece lined for comfort and mid-season cool conditions.
- Realtree Xtra.