Dress N Drag Field Dress Stabilizer & Game Drag
Insert stake in ground through D-rings of both long straps. Pull the long straps to the animals side. Move animals front shoulder over the stake and straps. Insert short straps cam buckle through it loop to create a noose. Slip noose around the leg and slide it above the knee. Insert noose end of the left long strap into cam buckle of noose. Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the right leg. Pull the long strap ends tight to stabilize the animal's legs. Now field dress with ease using both hands!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Universal Crimping Tool
- Machined latch keeps the tool closed when not in use.
- Wedge crimping action delivers the tightest, most consistent crimp available with less applied force.
- Removing lever loosens or completely removes all string accessories in one motion without damaging bowstrings or servings.
Savanna Bomber Jacket Mossy Oak Breakup Medium
These jackets are great by themselves for the intense heat and humidity of the early season. The moisture wicking capabilities keep hunters dry and comfortable for long days in the stand. As cooler weather approaches, these jackets can be layered to keep the chill at bay. Cut for mobility without extra bulk.
- Long raglan sleeves with elastic cuffs and waistband
- Extra-high collar for supreme scent-elimination performance
- Full front zip with one-way covered zipper
- Two welt zipper pockets for storage of gear
Eclipee 5 Pin Sight
- 1 piece machined housing.
- (5) .019 high quality fiber optic pins.
- Rock solid machined mounting base.
- 2" lens capable.
- Micro adjustable third axis level.
Super Deuce 38 Blue Peep Sight 1/4"
- The Super-Deuce 38 features the popular angle mounted design.
- This anodized aluminum peep is served into the string at a 38-degree angle providing archers with a true round aperture hole at full draw.
Arctic Pro Bark Size 12
- Warm fleece lining.
- 2mm thermal foam under the footbed.
- 8mm CR flex foam.
- EVA contoured molded midsole.
- Bob-Tracker molded outsole.
- Comfort topline.
- Comfort range: -60°F/-50°C to 30°F/-1°C.
Flextone Wily Mallard Single Reed Call
- Single reed for louder, longer range calling.
- Classic aluminum band for custom look.
- Smaller inner tube for easier control.
- Requires less air for longer blowing.