Dress N Drag Field Dress Stabilizer & Game Drag
Insert stake in ground through D-rings of both long straps. Pull the long straps to the animals side. Move animals front shoulder over the stake and straps. Insert short straps cam buckle through it loop to create a noose. Slip noose around the leg and slide it above the knee. Insert noose end of the left long strap into cam buckle of noose. Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the right leg. Pull the long strap ends tight to stabilize the animal's legs. Now field dress with ease using both hands!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
15 Genesis Kit Lemon Yellow Right Hand
- No specific draw length - kids can't outgrow it.
- Fits virtually everyone - adjustable 15" to 30".
- Set at 20 lbs.
- Comparable to a 35 lb. recurve.
- Zero let-off.
- Genesis Bow.
- 5 Aluminum arrows.
- Color coordinated belt quiver.
- Color coordinated armguard.
- 2 target faces.
Bj Nocks 5/16" Flo Blue
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Vap V3 300 Lost Camo Raw Shafts
| | INSERTS ? INCLUDED LOOSE
NOCKS ? INSTALLED
- SHAFT: VAP (Victory Armour Piercing) Lost Camo Edition
- SIZE: 300
- G.P.I.: 9.4
- STRAIGHTNESS: +/-0.003"
- INSIDE DIAMETER: 0.166
- OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 0.239
- LENGTH: 30.5
- MATERIAL: Carbon
- INSERT: VAP313 (dozen pack), included loose
- NOCK: N24412 Neon Green Blazer A Nock, installed; colors vary
- NOCK: N24413 Neon Orange Blazer A Nock, installed; colors vary
- VANE: 1083202 Bohning Green Tiger Stripe, installed; colors vary
- VANE: 1083203 Bohning Orange Tiger Stripe, installed; colors vary
- FINISH: Lost Camo AT
Horton Deluxe Crossbow Sling Black
- Advanced thermoformed design with generous padded foam body.
- Tapered profile with non slip rubber back for easy carry.
- Fully adjustable 2" webbing w/swivels included.
- Fits most Horton crossbows.