Dress N Drag Field Dress Stabilizer & Game Drag
Insert stake in ground through D-rings of both long straps. Pull the long straps to the animals side. Move animals front shoulder over the stake and straps. Insert short straps cam buckle through it loop to create a noose. Slip noose around the leg and slide it above the knee. Insert noose end of the left long strap into cam buckle of noose. Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the right leg. Pull the long strap ends tight to stabilize the animal's legs. Now field dress with ease using both hands!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Primos Power Crystal
- A super hard surface creating call that peak at 15,000 Hz.
- Comes with hardwood striker, conditioning pad and sandpaper.
Flitemate Points For Ics 70gr
- Precisely made.
- Glue into the shaft just like a nibb.
- Case hardened steel with a black finish.
- Packaged with instructions.
- Point weights can be increased in 5 grain increments by adding weight screws in a threaded hole at the rear of the point.
- Fits ICS shafts.
- 70 grain.
- Dozen pack.
Headgator 6 N 1 Black Osfa
Blocks out cold and wind and easily converts from aneckwarmer to a hood, balaclava, earwarmer, sweatband,or hat.
15 Mountaineer 2.0 Recurve 62" 50# Right Hand
- Riser laminated w/Oak, Walnut, Hard Maple & Paduk construction.
- Limbs are made of multi-laminate wood featuring reinforced limb tips.
- Sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings are installed.
- Flemish string included.
- Standard and tool-less limb bolts are included.
- Slim-grip design.
- 3 piece take-down design.
- Length: 62" AMO.
- Draw weight: 40# - 55#
- Brace Height: 7-1/2" - 8-1/4"