Dress N Drag Field Dress Stabilizer & Game Drag
Insert stake in ground through D-rings of both long straps. Pull the long straps to the animals side. Move animals front shoulder over the stake and straps. Insert short straps cam buckle through it loop to create a noose. Slip noose around the leg and slide it above the knee. Insert noose end of the left long strap into cam buckle of noose. Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the right leg. Pull the long strap ends tight to stabilize the animal's legs. Now field dress with ease using both hands!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Woodys Arrow Lube
- Comes with dauber applicator for uniform lubrication of shaft.
- Since the foam is non-absorbing, lubricant is not lost and makes arrow removal easy without damaging target.
Super Spine 2.3 Red Vanes
- Low profile, lightweight vanes designed for extreme accuracy shooting long distance shots in the field, 3-D and hunting situations.
- Super Spine vanes create less wind drift to maintain a flatter trajectory.
- 100 packs only.
Universal Realtree Outfitters All Purpose Seat Cover
- Features Realtree All Purpose camo with Realtree Outfitters.
- High quality heavy polyester fabric treated to resist water and dirt.
- Fits most bucket seats with or without head rest.
- Front, side and rear mesh pockets.
- Not for use on seats with seatbelt housing built into seat.
- One seat cover per package.
Zebra Drenalin Ld String Camo 99 3/4"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strand.
15 Ragim Matrix 62" Left Hand 24#
- Brown laquer finish riser.
- Black fiberglass limbs.
- Wood grip.
- Brace Height: 7-1/4" - 8"
- Equipped with all the inserts to install a sight, stabi- lizer, and Berger button.
- Bow is supplied with string.
Launch Pad Precision Nock .244 Clear Orange
- 9.9 grains.
- Precise contact points for controlled arrow release.
- Concentric design to center the nock in the arrow shaft for more con- sistent performance.
- Aligned nock barrel for true arrow