Dress N Drag Field Dress Stabilizer & Game Drag
Insert stake in ground through D-rings of both long straps. Pull the long straps to the animals side. Move animals front shoulder over the stake and straps. Insert short straps cam buckle through it loop to create a noose. Slip noose around the leg and slide it above the knee. Insert noose end of the left long strap into cam buckle of noose. Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the right leg. Pull the long strap ends tight to stabilize the animal's legs. Now field dress with ease using both hands!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Super Unibushing Aluminum 2315
- This precision bushing is designed with a light press fit to assure perfect alignment of the Super Nock to the shaft.
- To be used with the Super Uni Nock.
K&h Rut N Buck Grunt W/video
The Rut-N-Buck was specifically designed for close-in calling during the peak of the rut. This grunt call features the ability to slow down grunts to single syllables that imitate the single-clicking grunt sound of a dominant buck. The Extend-A-Tone is used to get the desired volume or tone. Package includes a full training video.
Circe Squealer Hi Pitch
- A high pitched voice and produces less volume than the other Circe calls.
- Specially designed for calling bobcat and fox in close where the brush cover is dense.
Imperial Chicory Plus 14#
- A premium food plot blend of Imperial clover, plus the added benefit of chicory.
- Engineered for forage production all year, even during drought conditions in the hot/dry summer months.
- An excellent perennial and can provide you with 3 to 5 years of highly attractive 44% protein forage.
- 3.5 lbs plants 1/2 acre.
- 14 lbs plants 2-1/4 acre.
Mossy Oak Insulated Fleece Hooded Jacket Bu Infinity 2x
- Shell composed of warm and
- comfortable 8.5 oz blended quiet fleece, 80% cotton/20% polyester.
- 2 oz lightweight diamond quilted
- polyester lining.
- Rib knit waistband and cuffs to keep cold air out.
- 3 piece hood with drawstrings.
- 2 front welt pockets with brushed
- tricot lining for warmth.
- MO BREAKUP INFINITY