Poplar Economy Arrows 5/16
5/16" popular shafts painted. 2-1/4" feathers, snap-on nocks and lightweight crimp-on target points. Spined for bow weights up to 35 lbs. Economic alternative to cedar.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Alpha V 3 Pin .019 Sight Black
- Front, clear Fiber Optic Ring soaks up all available light to produce the brightest pins Trophy Ridge has ever offered.
- Micro-adjustment (on Micro Alpha V3) reduces time sighting-in, increases time in the field.
- Nylon bushings prevent binding over time from dirt and dust.
- Sight Light Housing accepts the exclusive Trophy Ridge 3-position Rheostat Sight Light and channels the light through the fiber optics - exposing your pins instead of your position.
- Individual, precision pin adjustment screws.
- No tightening, no loosening - just an easy turn and the pin can be micro adjusted precisely into position.
- The exclusive "Tough As Nails" Metal Injection Molded (MIM) steel pins help find the pin you need quickly.
- Heavy-duty bracketry and mounting screws for "lock-down", secure mount.
- .019 pin.
- Right hand.
Justxstatic 3 Finger Release Large
- Completely independent travel and tension adjustments.
- Ultra wide tension adjustment window.
- All new just x mirco adjustable sears.
- Open or closed hook.
- MPT knob.
Sims Crossbow Broadband Split Black Silencing Kit
- The Crossbow Broadbands dampen limb vibration.
- The kit comes with Stirrup Retention Dampener and Super String Leeches, which silence the bolt and stop string oscillation.
- Bow press required for string installation.
Bohning Impulse 3" Vane Hot Pink
- Best for recurve bows.
- Very low profile for best resistance to strong crosswinds.
- Revolutionary new lightweight composite material.
- 3" long, 3" high, 4 grains.
- 100 pack.