Easton 1 Pc Point 100gr 2112
Easton's one piece points feature a bullet point taper for precision arrow flight.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
K&h Box Call Chalk
- High resin content.
- Not an oil based chalk.
- Works well on all types of box calls.
Dacron Bowstring 14st Black 42"
BOW STRING WEIGHT CHART
- Built from pre-waxed Dupont B-50 Dacron.
- Each strand is served with an abrasive-resistance mono-filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
- 12 strands for bows to 45 lbs
- 14 strands for bows 45 to 55 lbs
- 16 strands for bows 55 to 70 lbs
- 18 strands for bows over 70 lbs
Mossy Oak Logo Cap Blaze Orange
- 6 panel, structured.
- Polyester crown, black cotton twill visor, pre-curved sandwich visor.
- Hook/loop tape closure.
- One size fits most.
Platinum Plus 2315 Raw Shafts W/o Inserts
- Size: 2315
- Insert: RPS Insert, not included
- Unibushing: Super Unibushing, installed
- Nock: Super Nock, not included
- Point: One-piece bullet or NIBB Point, not included
- Straightness: ±.002"
- Color: Platinum Gray
- Material: 7075-T9 / 96,000 Aerospace Alloy
Pse Ultra Rest Left Hand Red
- Total arrow containment, the arrow will never fall off.
- Drop away rest with total fletching clearance.
- Lock Down technology guarantees no bounce back and total fletching clearance.
- Shoots with launcher in 90 degree position.
- Drops only when bow is fired.
- Noise reducing, laser cut felt and rubber dampeners.
- Tested at over 400 fps with total fletching clearance.
- Lower valley launcher for perfect berger hole alignment with no launcher - bow shelf contact.
- Custom mounting block machined in the shape of the PSE logo.
- Seamless fit to PSE risers.
- No extra parts needed for perfect center shot alignment.
- Non slip mounting block system.
- No set screw required.
- Made in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty.
Shrewd 600 Pro 36" Stabilizer Black
- Built from high modulus smooth sealed carbon to give shooter a stiff and versatile stabilizer.
- A thicker stronger .600 diameter carbon makes the 600 Pro stabilizer the stiffest and the strongest of any shrewd bars.
- Standard with 3-1oz steel end weights and 2-1/3 oz of aluminum end weights.
- Internal rubber dampening.
- 3" stainless steel threaded rod standard to allow adding as many as 9 weights per stabilizer.
- Black in color.