Extra Blades Sharpshooter 100gr
The Sharp Shooter is designed with a self-aligning blade locking system which utilizes a hardened stainless steel forward section that aligns the main blade to the ferrule; eliminating mis-aligned blades. .040" cut on contact main blade, .027" bleeder blades.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Low Pro 5" Yellow Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Lohman Grunt Keg
- An inhale grunt is built into the bottom for the most exciting doe bleat sound.
- Inhale on the mouthpiece for perfect grunts.
Zeon Fusion 2.1" Neon Orange Vanes
- A radical blend of shape and material technology, which yields maximum aerodynamic steering capability and unprecedented broadhead flight.
- The most responsive vane archers have ever experienced with precise focus on today's critical demands of first-class: adhesion, broadhead flight, consistency and durability.
- 100 packs only.
Primos The Club 2xl Ground Blind
- Exclusive Dura-Matte HD Poly brushed fabric.
- Soft, quiet and low sheen.
- SS Hook Blind windows are deadly silent, secure and quick to open/close.
- Max View Window openings for less obstruction, more effective surveillance, and more shooting flexibility.
- Brush Deception Brush holders line the roof for easy addition of sticks, branches and leaves.
- Perfect size for standing for 2 bow hunters, or up to 2+ rifle hunters.
- 2 interior gear pockets, replaceable shoot-through mesh window panels, 6 ground stakes in interior stake pocket, & light/scent blind base flaps.
- Phantom Pro Dark black interior.
- Ground Swat Gray camouflage.
- Base Dimensions: 58"x 58".
- Hub-to-Hub: 77"
- Height: 78"
- Weight: 21.5 lbs
15 Samick Spartan Takedown 60" 45# Left Hand
- 60" deluxe takedown recurve.
- Hardwood riser w/wood core limbs.
- Black fiberglass limbs w/reinforced limb tips.
- Dual pin limb alignment.
- 7?1/4" to 8" recommended brace height.