Nap Extra Thunderhead Blades 125gr
Fits Thunderhead 125 broadhead.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Low Pro 5" Yellow Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Draw Check Tool
This Pro shop tool was designed to completely eliminate any accidents, which result in bodily injury or broken equipment caused by dry firing a bow. It can be used to adjust draw lengths, peep sights, or anything that needs to be put on a bow string. A must have for all pro shops.
- Right or left handed
- Simulates a real release in the customers hand
- Cannot be fired
- Works great off of servings or strings loops
Norway 1.5 Flo Green Fusion Vanes
- A radical blend of shape and material technology,which yields maximum aerodynamic steering capability and unprecedented broadhead flight.
- Sports a short, high profile design based upon the increasingly popular foot print of today's short vanedesigns.
- With a profile similar to a traditional shield cut, the modified silhouette increases the surface area of the most critical point to the vane's anatomy.
- The clear base and colored blade of the vane are fused together during the manufacturing process to produce a unique, flexible, forgiving, easy to fletch vane that has all the positive characteristics to which modern archers look for.
Nap Thunderhead 125gr Broadhead
- Patent slimline low drag ferrule is designed for superior penetration and maximum strength.
- High carbon steel trophy tip point cuts on impact.
- 3 rugged stainless steel blades, .027" thick.
- A full 1-1/8" cutting diameter.
Flare Lighted Nocks .165 Red Bloodsport 1
- A lighted nock system that doesn't require resighting in or changing nocks.
- Just insert the 5 grain light when you're ready to hunt.
- Shoot the same nock all year long.
- 8 grain transparent nock.
- Easy to use light is super bright.
- Aluminum collar provides protection for the shaft and nock.
Knight Combo Tool 9.5"
- Machined from solid alloy bar stock.
- Allows for easy removal of nipple & breech plug for cleaning.
- Slotted end removes nipple and screwdriver end removes breech plug.
- Special drilled holes hold the screw- driver in place for added leverage.
- 9.5" extends 4" more than the standard tool so the breech plug can be removed without removing the scope.