Fiberglass Target Arrows 30"
This fiberglass arrow has been a favorite for years for use at camps because of their durability. Comes complete with economy target points and 9/32 snap nocks installed. Stocked 27" for bows to 30 lbs. Or 29" for bows to 40 lbs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Plano-convex Large 3x Lens
- The Plano-Convex lenses are available plain or drilled.
- Anti-reflection, scratch resistant and hydrophobic coated.
Extrmee 1 3/8" Target Lens 6x
- This Plano convex crown glass lens with Zeiss multi-layer anti-reflective coatings provide a scratch resistant, crystal clear target image and superior performance in low-light conditions.
- Not drilled.
Nibb 8% Xx75 2312 Bullet Point
- Easton's NIBB points are designed in a bullet point taper to reduce "glance-outs" and reduce damage to shafts with tight grouping.
- 12 pack.
One Outserts Arrow Protection System Size 300
Designed for the HT1 arrow, we have developed the Arrow Protection System (APS) that features unbeatable strength and penetration. The APS outsert is made of 7075 aircraft grade aluminum and encapsulates the end of the shaft so that the aluminum is absorbing the shock rather than the carbon shaft. These are also sized according to your particular spine, making for a tighter fit and smoother transition to the shaft. The overall outsert is 1 3/8" long with 5/8" of that covering the end of the shaft.
The weights are as follows, +/- 1 grain:
- 300 Spine: 40 grains
- 350 Spine: 41 grains
- 400 Spine: 42 grains
- 500 Spine: 43 grains
Cleaning Jag & Extension 50c
- Solid brass.
- Wipes the bore between shots to ensure a thorough cleaning at the end of the day.
- 10/32 threads and tapered ribs to secure patch from slipping.