First String Excalibur Crossbow String Mag Tips
• Built to Each Crossbow's Specs.
• Hand Checked for Quality
• Servings Guaranteed not to Slip
• No Creep or Stretch
• DF97 String Material
• All End Loops are Served.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Zebra Buss Cable Camo 37 1/4"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strands with a split yoke.
Jimi T Thumb Release Blue Anodized
The Jimi T is a comfortable three fingerhandle and crisp trigger make this releasea winner. The trigger can be adjusted fromhair to heavy pull with no trigger travel andfeatures our exclusive over-center linkagesystem for a super smooth release everytime. A great hunting or target release.Anodized in black on blue or pewter onbronze. Comes with three trigger options.The basic stainless steel trigger pin, theknurled trigger sleeve that slides over thepin and the knurled thimble that can be adjusted for position.
- Rubber-coated for quiet use.
- Tapered screw point for easy mounting.
- Works for firearms, bows and any gear you can hang.
34" Draw Length Arrow
Now a draw length arrow long enough to measure all archers, 22" to 34" length. Made with an aluminum shaft with easy to read black numbers at 1/4" graduation. A necessary item for properly fitting a compound bow or arrows to an archer.
Deluxe Flash W/valve
- Deluxe version of the popular tubular style flask, tastefully adorned by the Traditions logo.
- This solid brass, heavy-walled, seamless cylinder has a threaded cap for easy filling.
- Holds a generous supply of black powder or Pyrodex.
- Valve-type dispenser and a 30 grain spout.
- Flask stands by itself.