First String Horton Crossbow String
• Built to Each Crossbow's Specs.
• Hand Checked for Quality
• Servings Guaranteed not to Slip
• No Creep or Stretch
• DF97 String Material
• All End Loops are Served.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bj Nocks 1/4" Flo Green
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Dacron Bowstring 12st White 39"
BOW STRING WEIGHT CHART
- Built from pre-waxed Dupont B-50 Dacron.
- Each strand is served with an abrasive-resistance mono-filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
- 12 strands for bows to 45 lbs
- 14 strands for bows 45 to 55 lbs
- 16 strands for bows 55 to 70 lbs
- 18 strands for bows over 70 lbs
Trueflight Green 4" Rw Feathers
- Nothing equals feathers for stability, forgiveness and accuracy.
- They feature round back (parabolic), dyed, first-quality feathers only, no seconds.
- Right or left wing.
- 100 pack.
Super Spine 3" White Vanes
- Low profile, lightweight vanes designed for extreme accuracy shooting long distance shots in the field, 3-D and hunting situations.
- Super Spine vanes create less wind drift to maintain a flatter trajectory.
- 100 packs only.
Razortip 1-3/4" Broadhead 100gr
- 75 grain features .030 thick blades with a 1-1/8" cutting diameter.
- 85, 100 & 125 grain features .035" thick blades with 1-3/8" cutting diameter.
- 100 & 125 grain extra blades feature .035" thick blades with 1-3/4" cutting diameter.
- Whitetail Special features .035" thick blades and a massive 2" cutting diameter.
- All packaged in 3 packs with 1 free practice head.
Launch Pad Precision Nock Pearl
- 9.9 grains.
- Precise contact points for controlled arrow release.
- Concentric design to center the nock in the arrow shaft for more consistent performance.
- Aligned nock barrel for true arrowflight.