First String Parker Crossbow String
• Built to Each Crossbow's Specs.
• Hand Checked for Quality
• Servings Guaranteed not to Slip
• No Creep or Stretch
• DF97 String Material
• All End Loops are Served.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bowjax Bolt Retention Dampener
- Takes out the twang when you fire your crossbow.
- No adhesive or glue is needed.
- Slips snuggly over the crossbow bolt retention spring and held in place by friction.
- Black only.
Edge Quiver Duck Mallard Drake Decoy
- Realistic design that makes this stand out from the rest is the built-in quiver magnet to add ripples and motion.
- Weighted keel with waterproof quiver mount.
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
14 Genesis Bow Black W/red Cam Right Hand
| | Specifications
- Single cam compound bow
- Draw weight: adjustable from 10 to 20 lbs.
- Draw length: up to 30"
- Percent let-off: Zero
- Axle-to-axle length: 35 1/2"
- Brace Height: 7 5/8"
- String length: 94 3/16"
- Power Cable Length: 37 1/4"
Ez Crest Mathews Tribal Wrap
- Problems with vane adhesion.
- Low profile vanes are great vanes, but getting them to stick is not the easiest.
- Eze-Crest's vane helpers are designed to help.
- 4" in length these wraps are what you have been looking for.
- Sold in carbon size.
- 12 per pack.
Sidewinder Quiver Mount
- Carry any quick disconnect style quiver on your hunting belt (right or left).
- Rotate arrows to any position where they stay.
- Stalk, sit, kneel - arrows are always accessible.
- No leg strap, no interference, no arrow flagging.
- Transfer from bow to hip and back instantly.
- Unbreakable, adjustable.
- Light weight.