First String Parker Crossbow String
• Built to Each Crossbow's Specs.
• Hand Checked for Quality
• Servings Guaranteed not to Slip
• No Creep or Stretch
• DF97 String Material
• All End Loops are Served.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Allen Thumb Style Release
- Rugged composite construction
- Easy to use thumb trigger
- Automatically locks on the bow string
Super Uni Nocks Yellow
Fits most standard-diameter carbon arrows and aluminum shafts with Super UNI Bushings.
Wc String 90-1/4 Grn/tan
Winner's Choice strings and cables are known world wide as the most stable, longest lasting bowstrings in the industry. Each string is built using a proprietary process that pre-stretches the string fibers before assembly, and the patented serving system and exclusive serving materials insure consistent results. Winner's Choice strings are guaranteed against serving separation, peep rotation, and excessive creep for 1 year. Also, Xcoat wear reduction coating where applicable protects strings from abrasion wear in the cable slide area. More pro shooters trust Winner's Choice than any other brand.
- Color: green and tan.
- 20 Strand.
Lumenok X Nock Red
| | Lumenok X Fits:
- .204" ID shafts.
- Beman ICS - MFX Series - all models.
- Easton - ST Axis, Full Metal Jacket, Super Slim.
- Trophy Ridge - all models - Crush, Blast, Hailfire, and Blast.
The Lumenok X is made using a Bohning A nock.
Super Loop 1-12" Loops Bionic Black
- One of archery's strongest release ropes for tying your loops.
- Keeps release from wearing your serving.
- Keeps your nocks from being pinched.
- Helps to keep your arrow on your rest while drawing.
- Rope will not collapse or continue stretching.
Wildgame Wild Estrus Dripper
- Dispenses scent for up to 8 hours, drawing deer close with pungent odor the can"SEE".
- Wildgame collects steaming hot doe-in-estrus urine at its peak of freshness, seals it in an air tight, foil fresh Wild Estrus Doe Dripper bag, keeping air and contaminates out, and the scent ultra fresh.
- They supercharge their foil fresh scents with Glo-Cote, an ultra violet visual attractant that lets deer actually "see the scent".