Foot Rest For Titan
Footrest kit for the Summit Titan Climbing Treestand. Eliminate pressure on the back of your legs. Includes easy to follow instructions. Fits 2008 or newer Summit Titan stands ONLY!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Brownell Cable Fix
- An ongoing problem with serving separation on the lower cam cable now has a solution.
- Cable fix will take care of this problem when served over the separation 100%.
- 100% HMPE.
4 Rw Gateway Feathers Black
- Gateway feathers are hand selected 100% top quality feathers.
- These parabolic water resistant feathers are first quality dyed feathers.
- Right or left wing.
- 100 pack.
Accu-peep 1/4" Red Hunter Peep
- Traditional concave peep sight.
- Uses a convex re–entrance pupil that's large in size and based upon the proven design of how a binocular or scope bell gathers more light.
- Emphasizes better aiming in low shooting light situations.
- Aluminum construction.
Summit Titan Sound Dampening Climbing Treestand
- Wide aluminum seat/Climber frame.
- Foam seat with backrest.
- 2 coated, steel climbing cables.
- 4 point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap.
- RapidClimb stirrups.
- Camo front and arm pads.
- Camo backpack straps.
- Green utility strap.
- Stand umbilical rope.
- Construction: Aluminum
- Platform size: 21" x 38"
- Usable platform: 21" x 30-3/4"
- Seat frame size: 21-3/4" x 28-1/2"
- Base seat: 18" x 12"
- Back rest: 12" x 20"
- Seat height: Adjustable
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Weight rating: 350 lbs
- Fits trees: 8" to 20"
Vx3l 3.5-10x50 Matte Duplex
- Mounts like a 40 mm and delivers 96% more total light throughout.
- The crescent removed from the lower radius of the objective lens forms the light optimization profile for the scope to be mounted so low.
- Incredible low-light performance combined with balance, accuracy, and a tight check weld gives it everything it needs.
- Field of view in feet @ 100 yards: 29.9' Low/11.0 High.
- Weight: 20.2 oz.
- Length: 12.5"
- Eye relief: 4.5".