Foxpro Jack Attack
Foxpro has determined that, in order to protect the integrity and goodwill of their brands, and to ensure that their customers receive the best possible support and service for their Foxpro products, it is necessary for them to establish Authorized Foxpro Internet Retailers. If you offer and sell Foxpro products through an internet website, you will need to become an Authorized Foxpro Internet Dealer and do not go below MAP.
Any dealer selling online without being Authorized by Foxpro will do so with out a Foxpro warranty on those products.
To apply for Authorized Foxpro Internet Dealer status please call 717-248-6977.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
1/16" Aperture W/#3 Lens
- The #1 lens (yellow dot on aperture) is a weak clarifier lens which can be used with any scope.
- The #2 lens (green dot on aperture) is a standard clarifier.
- This lens will usually work best with a 3, 4 or 6 power scope lens or larger.
- The #3 lens (red dot on aperture) is mainly used to clear up a high powered lens.
- All super peep apertures will work with the super ball peep housing.
- Clarifier included.
Carbon Prep Tool
- Not a modified bore brush like others.
- Etches the inside of carbon shafts for maximum insert adhesion.
- The tapered design fits most carbon shafts and the hex head will fit inside hand-held drills and screwdrivers.
Extreme Exr 1000 Sight .019 Lost Camo W/light
- 1-3/4" advanced up-pin wire frame housing that will accept lenses and sun shade.
- Tactical series up-pin with over 2' of fiber in .010" or .019".
- Tool-less adjustments for both windage and elevation.
- Precise laser engraved windage indicator marks.
- Fixed plate mount extends 3" to 4-1/2".
- Purple haze rheostat light included.
- Accepts optional lens kit in 2x, 3x, 4x, or 6x.
- Right or left hand.
Wc Reezen Buss Cable 34 1/2"
- 8190 Xtreme is the strongest most advanced bowstring material ever produced.
- Winners Choice now comes standard in 8190 Xtreme.
- No serving separation, no string stretch, no peep rotation or creep.
- Guaranteed for 1 year.
- Weatherproof technology.
- Grey / Green.
Traditions 3-9x40 Matte W/range Finding Reticle
- Multi-coated lenses provide increased clarity even in low light conditions.
- Nitrogen filled 1-piece tube.
- 3" eye relief with rubber fast focus eye piece.
- 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustment.
- Waterproof / fog proof / shock proof.
- Field of view in feet @ 100 yds: 39' Low/13' High.
- Weight: 13.5 ozs.
- Length: 12.59".
- Eye relief: 3".