Grayling Fletching Jig Straight
The Index Shaft Holder for Grayling's fletching jig adjusts to many of today's popular arrow sizes.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bj Nocks 5/16" White
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
452x Bowstring Material Yellow 1/8# Spool
- 67% SK75 Dyneema, 33% Vectran.
- Half the strand size of 450 Plus.
- Slightly higher arrow speed.
- More strand count flexibility and improved looking strings.
- No creep; completely stable.
- Recommended strands: 22/24.
- Approx. ft/lb waxed: 8800.
Raintamer 2 Pant Mossy Oak Infinity Medium
| | Pant features:
- 100% polyester micro-tricot
- 100% polyester mesh lining
- Weight: 5oz..
- Seam sealed
- Elastic waistband
- Adjustable closures at waist and leg bottoms
Standard Target Bow Sling Black/brown/yellow
The PBSL series slings are constructedwithharness leather mount and packagedwith a stainless steel cone washer formounting. The SynSling is constructedwith a scent-free black rubber mount. EverySynSling mount has a stainless steelgrommet installed for strength, and ispackaged with star washers for mountingon your bow.
- Made in the USA
Aftermath 340 Raw Shafts
- Size: 340
- Insert: ST RPS Insert, included; not installed
- Nock: H Nock; installed
- Point: HP Point, Combo Point or RPS Point; not included
- Straightness: ±.005"
- Color: Black
- Material: High-strength, reduced diameter construction
- GPI: 9.6
- BAR: #7
Revolver Nipple Wrench
- Fits all Traditions revolvers, except Colt Walker.
- Includes nipple pick under brass cap.
Bio Shield Laundry Detergent 32oz
- Powered by NeuroRX.
- NeuroRX was developed by pharmacists with prescription strength results.
- Works by attacking a neurotransmitter only found in insects.
- Neurotransmitters control the heart rate and metabolism.
- Fleas, ticks, mosquitos and bed bugs produce a neurotransmitter called octopamine.
- NeuroRX blocks the octopamine, causing a complete shut down of the central nervous system...killing insects nearly instantaneously.
- Octopamine is only found in insects.
- Humans and other mammals, birds and fish do not produce octopamine.
- NeuroRX is safe to use around children and pets but is deadly to insects when use as directed.
- Repel and kills ticks, mosquitos, chiggers, blackflies, fleas and bed bugs.