Grim Reaper Crossbow Blades 100gr
REPLACEMENT BLADES FOR THE GRIM REAPER 6177 AND THE 6179 9PK
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Primos Burlap 150' Roll Breakup
- Ideal for concealment, no matter what type of hunting you are doing.
- Burlap is typically used in all types of ground blinds.
Flextone Coon Squaller
- Has the natural sound that is sure to make him look.
- Durable and compact.
- Volume control and inflection.
Grim Reaper Practice Head 75gr
Do not hunt with this head.
- Non-opening, perfectly matched practice heads.
- Same aerodynamics and flight trajectory as broadheads.
Axt Helix 5 Arrow Quiver All Purpose Green Camo
- Helix X- dampener shuts down harmonics between support strucures
- Vibration absorbing coat
- Quad lock four points radial lock down system with vertical adjustment
- Dual 3k carbon support structure rods provides maximum strength
- 5 arrow hood with TPR insert to securely hold all types of broadheads
- Arrow tips stay secure with no rattle
- Rubberized clear coat diminishes the effects of vibration and noise on key parts
- First position arrow in-line with shooter for minimal movement during pre-shot moments
- TPR over-mold on ABS stops unwanted noise from chamber area
- Adjustable upper gripper secures arrow along the entire length
- Gripper slot secures all types of arrows from carbon to aluminum
One Outserts Arrow Protection System Size 400
- Designed for the HT1 arrow, they have developed the Arrow Protection System (APS) that features unbeatable strength and penetration.
- The APS outsert is made of 7075 aircraft grade aluminum and encapsulates the end of the shaft so that the aluminum is absorbing the shock rather than the carbon shaft.
- These are also sized according to your particular spine, making for a tighter fit and smoother transition to the shaft.
- The overall outsert is 1-3/8" long with 5/8" of that covering the end of the shaft.
- Spine: 400