Hair Shooting Tab Large Right Hand/left Hand
The NAM600 has been designed for the three finger under shooter. Made of high quality materials, the special cut with the hair pointed forward to give low string to tab friction for a guaranteed smooth release. Fits right and left hand.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Dura Vanes 5" Blue
- Testing and use in the field confirms Duravanes superior strength, outstanding memory, instant bond, tear resistance, resilience and ability to perform in all weather conditions.
- Fits all shafts.
- Superior bond when used with Duraloc adhesive.
- 100 pack.
S&s Verifier #8 White 1/8 Aperture
| | Verifiers are to be used with scope lenses with pins.
The greater the number the stronger the power.
- The Verifier peep has a lens in it similar to the ones in your reading glasses that will allow you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight.
- Don't let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot.
- The verifier lens sharpens the picture so pins and quarry are easy to see.
- The 1/8" verifier is for use in the 749-37, 749-37H, 749-45, 749-45H, 750-1 peeps.
- It will also fit in the 749-42LH and 753-1 peep with aid of a screw in reducer (753-3).
- We recommend use of a dual hex wrench for inserting verifiers into your peep.
- The Verifier is 1/8" or 1/4" aperture which fits the 1/8" Super Ball peep and the 1/8" or 1/4" Super Peep Hunter.
Vibrake Hot Tail Inserts Cb
- Fits most standard–diameter carbon arrows.
- Compatible with all ICS Hunter models.
- Stabilizes arrow flight.
- Arrow dampening technology.
- Vibration control.
- Enhances broadhead flight.
- Tighter groups.
Camp Glove Lightweight Mossy Oak Infinity Medium
- Added pin-dot material for better grip.
- Thin design for good dexterity.
- Adjustable wrist buckle.
- Windproof, water proof, breathable moisture management.
- Polyester shell.
- Polyester lining with fleece.
Zebra String Silencer Blue
- Personalize your bow with Mathews Custom Dampening accessories.
- Effective string damping that installs in seconds, without a bow press.