| | The largest growing pea/bean plot available. Survives cooler, early season planting for premium spring protein. Excellent choice for legume plots in the NE an Midwest. Produces beans 75 days after planting date. Contains a special variety of "Long Juvenile Soybean" that out-produces other bean varieties and matures with succulent beans late in the fall.
- Seed Content: Ebony Peas, Long Juvenile Soybeans, hybrid White Grain Milo.
- Planting Time: Zones: 1, 2, 3 & 4: Early Spring.
- Seeding Rate: 22 lbs./ Acre.
- Planting Depth: 1/2 inch.
- Fertilizer: Use high Phosphorous Fertilizer.
- Apply 200-300 lbs/acre.