Hooded Pink Sweatshirt Mossy Oak Breakup Trim 4-5
Pink with Mossy Oak camo trim.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Sb Plus Ultralite Pants Breakup Xlarge
- Pants are super-soft and comfortable with zipper-to-knee leg closures to accommodate large boots
- Pockets include one rear flap and two roomy cargo pockets with button flapped closures
- Diamond crotch gusset for mobility
- Rain, water and snow resistant.
Orange Feather Tracer
- Archers have found that a small ring of turkey Marabou feathers placed behind their regular fletching is a must for seeing their arrows strike.
- 12) 3-4" strips per package.
Bj Nocks 21/64" Black
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Flitemate Points For Ics 70gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Easton Insert 2112
- These replaceable point inserts feature 8/32 standard threads and are made of precision machined aluminum.
- Each feature the Easton logo with corresponding shaft size laser printed for better identification purposes.
Lone Wolf Replacement Belt Extension
- Add 3' of added strap length for hang-on treestands and climbing sticks.
- Allows you to safely get up into even the biggest of trees.