Hooded Pink Sweatshirt Mossy Oak Breakup Trim 6-7
Pink with Mossy Oak camo trim.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
#2 Terminator Inserts
Carbon Express and Terminator point inserts are knurled to increase the surface area for better adhesion to carbon shaft wall. Press-fit for perfect alignment.
Arrow Precision Lube Wax is used for lubricating of the barrel of the crossbow. The Arrow Precision lube wax is also used to reduce friction, increase speed and prolong bowstring life.
Gerber Omnivore Flashlight
- Multi-battery function: AA, AAA, or CR123 for a beaming bright, white light.
- A 7-watt LED is protected by an aircraft grade aluminum housing.
- (1) AA battery included.
- Overall length: 4".
- Weight: 4 oz.
Flitemate Points For Acc360 70gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Allen Nomad 3pkt Fanny Oakbrush
- 8" x 10" x 6".
- Padded hip pad, belt adjusts to 54".
- Water bottle pocket.
- Outside pocket with zipper closure for small accessories, quiet brushed fabric.
- Manufactured with waterproof fabric.
- Zippers have silent zipper pulls.
One Outserts Arrow Protection System Size 400
Designed for the HT1 arrow, we have developed the Arrow Protection System (APS) that features unbeatable strength and penetration. The APS outsert is made of 7075 aircraft grade aluminum and encapsulates the end of the shaft so that the aluminum is absorbing the shock rather than the carbon shaft. These are also sized according to your particular spine, making for a tighter fit and smoother transition to the shaft. The overall outsert is 1 3/8" long with 5/8" of that covering the end of the shaft.
The weights are as follows, +/- 1 grain:
- 300 Spine: 40 grains
- 350 Spine: 41 grains
- 400 Spine: 42 grains
- 500 Spine: 43 grains