Horton Aluminum Speed Inserts 35gr
Innovation and attention to detail at Horton goes far beyondjust crossbows and arrows. Engineers at Hortonhave precision tuned inserts to ensure that your bow andarrow work together for optimized accuracy. Precisionweight inserts dramatically impact the FOC of an arrowby accounting for such a significant portion of weight incomparison to the overall arrow design. Horton recognizesthat crossbow hunters may want to continue to finetune or customize their equipment so Horton now offerssix different weight inserts in order to achieve the recommendedFOC of 17-23% and maintain maximum downrangekinetic energy, precision accuracy, and deadly arrowpenetration! (Brass inserts fit .300" ID carbon shaftswhile aluminum inserts fit .304" ID aluminum shafts.) 6pack.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Tru Ball Tru Nok
- Maintains loop position behind the arrow, to eliminate nock spin and stop arrow un-nocking at let–down.
- The "c" loop radius eliminates the unsafe release jaw hang–up that occurs with other metal loops.
- Ideal for use with rope or regular caliper jaw releases.
- Designed for standard nocks.
Diamond Vanes 380 Black
- A high quality soft rubber vane suitable for bowhunters and target archers.
- The matte finish and soft material won't spook game and the design offers optimum stabilization for carbon and aluminum.
- The 3-7/8" vane is .5" high.
- 100 pack.
Crossbow Moon Nocks
- Carbon Express crossbolt nocks are performance engineered utilizing state-of-the-art processes and materials.
- Crossbolt replacement nocks are available in both half moon and flat configurations.
- Package of 12.
Note: Half Moon and Flat style nocks fit carbon & composite bolts only. Not for use with aluminum bolts.
Accu-peep 1/8" Red Peep
- Traditional concave peep sight.
- Uses a convex re–entrance pupil that's large in size and based upon the proven design of how a binocular or scope bell gathers more light.
- Emphasizes better aiming in low shooting light situations.
- Aluminum construction.