Hot Shot 3 Finger Tempest Thumb Release
Designed for perfect ergonomic fit, the Tempest boasts additional surface area on the handle for unparalleled comfort. The Tempest exclusive 2-Thirds case design means each internal part stays in place and eliminates sea misalignment and misfires. The 3 and 4 finger models offer single-screw adjustment for trigger travel and trigger tension, while the multiple axis thumb post adjustment allows for projection, tilt and distance adjustment equallling an exact-fit to any hand size or shooting style. The Tempest's silky smooth and ultra-crisp internal mechanism and hook boast Hot Shot's exclusive Titanium-Diamond Nitride caoting and hardening process that equal stronger parts with 60-percent less friction than 440 stainless steel.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Code Blue Buck Urine Gel
- Code Blue buck gel is collected by the same patented process as Code Blue Buck Urine, but combined with a special gel to form the perfect multi- use scent product that is long lasting and weather proof.
- 2 oz.
Bj Nocks 9/32" Black
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Super Stix Stabilizer 24" Black
- The Super Stix can be adjusted to balance any style of bow - reflex, deflex and recurve (both long and short).
- The Super Stix has easy to follow instructions for tuning to help you shoot more consistent groups.
- Plus it is equipped with the Quick Disconnect adapter for maximum convenience.
Black Widow Hot N Ready Xxx Southern Estrus 3oz
- Estrus is the term used to describe a period of intense sexual activity whitetail does experience during the breeding cycle.
- Hot-N-Ready XXX is only collected during the absolute peak of estrus when the doe is ready to stand and breed.
Xfactor String Factor
- Made from our specialized A-Tech Rubber with an amazing Lifetime Guarantee.
- No more worrying if your silencer is going to fly off your string during a hunt or tournament.
- Little to no loss in string speed.
- No tying silencer into string so you can adjust for maximum dampening.
Haydel Gadwall Call
It produces the "Tat-Tat" sound of the drakes as well as the naselly quacks for the hens.