Hot Shot 3 Finger Xtacy Back Tension Release
The Hot Shot X-tacy, ergonomically correct, three and four finger handles feature critical surface area on the inside. This eliminates pinch points, for comfortable shooting. Because of its sleek and streamlined design, the X-tacy can be held deep in the hand or further out on your fingers. The X-tacey's Patent Pending Bow Tie Moon features three click speeds designed to fit the energy level and style of any shooter. The exclusice Titanium-Diamond Nitride coating and hardening process offers stronger parts with 60-percent less friction tha 440 Stainless Steel and ensures the hook and seer won't exhibit any bitterness under even the most extreme working temperatures.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Zebra Buss Cable Camo 36 3/4"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strands with a split yoke.
1/8" Aperture W/#1 Lens
- The #1 lens (yellow dot on aperture) is a weak clarifier lens which can be used with any scope.
- The #2 lens (green dot on aperture) is a standard clarifier.
- This lens will usually work best with a 3, 4 or 6 power scope lens or larger.
- The #3 lens (red dot on aperture) is mainly used to clear up a high powered lens.
- All super peep apertures will work with the super ball peep housing.
- Clarifier included.
Low Pro 4" Flo Orange Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Dacron Bowstring 16st Black 52"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Revolution Micro Rest Left Hand
- The Revolution was designed for quick easy setup.
- From its internal components that fine tune the timing of your bow's performance, to the string clamp(included)that allows you to attach the Revolution without using a bow press and splitting your cables.
- Your arrow will remain silent through load, draw and release, with the silencer pad (included).
- If you draw back but do not shoot your arrow will remain in containment position after you let down.
- When you do shoot it will deliver a level of silence and clearance regardless of fletching size.