Hot Shot 4 Finger Xtacy Back Tension Release
The Hot Shot X-tacy, ergonomically correct, three and four finger handles feature critical surface area on the inside. This eliminates pinch points, for comfortable shooting. Because of its sleek and streamlined design, the X-tacy can be held deep in the hand or further out on your fingers. The X-tacey's Patent Pending Bow Tie Moon features three click speeds designed to fit the energy level and style of any shooter. The exclusice Titanium-Diamond Nitride coating and hardening process offers stronger parts with 60-percent less friction tha 440 Stainless Steel and ensures the hook and seer won't exhibit any bitterness under even the most extreme working temperatures.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Zebra Buss Cable Camo 44"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strands with a split yoke.
Treelimb 5 Arrow Quiver Mossy Oak Infinity
- 1 vertical and 2 locking positions.
- Quick detach mounting system.
- Built in Treelimb hanger accepts mechanical or fixed blade broadheads.
- Grips aluminum or carbon arrows.
Accu Tough Nock White
Gold Tip nocks feature a unique notched design that locks positively to your bowstring and stays locked during stalks or waits on stand. Its extra-long insert section engages more of the arrow shaft to ensure proper alignment. Package of 12.
Hickory Creek In-line Draw Loc Right Hand
- The in-line Draw-loc attaches to any compound bow, turning it into an In-Line Crossbow.
- It contains a foot stirrup, mounting plate, arrow rest plate, detachable draw tube, pistol grip, trigger release with safety and Anti-Dryfire Lever.
- Very adjustable and easy to attach in just a few minute.
- Allows for drawing a compound bow using your foot and hands.
- Have your bow "Cocked, Locked and Ready to Rock".
Hornady Lead Balls .454 Dia Revolver
- Completely uniform in size, weight, and roundness.
- Cold swaging from pure lead eliminates air pockets and voids common to cast balls.
- Smoother, rounder surface assures better rotation and consistency.
- Strict production procedures give unsurpassed uniformity.